Recent content by Raymonf

1. R

Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

Hello! I've updated the main thread with a version of Forklift (v1.0.6b) that no longer sends data to the server. This should get rid of that pesky "version out of date" message, if you get that.
  2. R

DC music for Shenmue II

I'm late, but it's still working for me. If you still can't get it, I reuploaded it here, which should stay up for the foreseeable future: https://files.raymonf.me/wl/?id=PbTeIdSLtE4WZX80cRGcz2UXGQvSsVV8&fmode=download
  3. R

Unreleased Shenmue II US Dreamcast Prototype

I'm pretty late, but here's a dump of information related to this in an extremely unorganized manner: 莎花 in Hanyu Pinyin (the standard way to romanize Chinese text in the PRC) is literally "shahua". It was probably translated to "Sha Hua" before they realized "Geez, that sounds stupid and is...
  4. R

The DLL files and the mods folder should go in either the sm1 or sm2 folder, not the base folder with the launcher. Could you try that with the version of Shenmue you wanted to use the mod with?
  5. R

Yeah, I haven't been keeping up :) I'm guessing it's a DDS format issue though.
  6. R

Sorry for the late reply. The source that is on GitHub is the exact source that is being used to compile Forklift. Feel free to remove the HTTP stuff :)
  7. R

Your firewall might block the Wulinshu update server. You can safely ignore it, since D3T is done with the game.
  8. R

Hm, the server is up. Do you have an internet connection?
  9. R

Shenmue II Kowloon Interior Assets for my Unity VRChat Room?

I think most of the room is generated by Magic Room? Not quite sure, but I haven't heard of anyone extracting an entire room from Shenmue 2 Kowloon.
  10. R

Sorry guys, I forgot to respond here. The server has been a little unstable recently. The version message shows up if it can't connect to the server, or if the version string is different from the built-in one. Recently, the server has been going down for some weird reasons which is why it's...
  11. R

How can I rip the Coca-Cola textures from the Japanese Shenmue on Dreamcast?

Not sure about that. They're definitely replaced at runtime but the PC assets are based on the US Dreamcast release of the game.
  12. R

DC music for Shenmue II

Not quite sure what that is so unfortunately I'm not of much help :(
  13. R

Hm, that wouldn't be a Forklift mod, but rather an Xinput controller.
  14. R

Site fix & software upgrade

Just wondering, what was that critical bug?
  15. R

Nope, I believe SEGA needs to allow that.
Back