Recent content by Renights

1. R

My optimal settings for this great game.

That's So glad I've backed this gorgeous video game. One argument in favor of the classic camera, I'd say, is that Ryo feels more like a young Japanese martial arts apprentice rather than Batman on Arkham Asylum (which works quite well too, especially when you raise the FOV).
  2. R

A truly authentic Shenmue experience also demands an auto-centering camera system using the LEFT stick, tank controls using a cross shaped d-pad and a 4:3 aspect ratio. :D As incredible as Shenmue 1 and 2 were, there was definitely room for improvement, and Shenmue 3 delivers.
  3. R

I've got the "misc mod" installed, just for the "NPC fix" now. I've tried the default classic camera as well as some custom settings, but ended up concluding that except for the great nostalgia factor, the new camera is superior on a first playthrough, especially after I raised FOV, which...
  4. R

Freshly taken around Bailu. 3D game graphics simply can't get much better than that.
  5. R

My rig is an i5 9600k with a RTX 3080. I'm playing Shenmue 3 at 4k@60fps on a 65" TV, japanese voices, with the following mods: - Permanent custom ini, with disabled sharpening - Reshade with discrete CAS sharpening and tonemap settings - FOV changer, pressing F4 three times to optimally...
Back