Recent content by ryohazico

1. R

Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

I’m so sad :( I can’t find the final herbs in niaowu. i got the one in the temple on the rocks I’ve checked everywhere, the weirdest ones I’ve got were : -the shrine herbs that are on the rocks -the ones inside the duck catching area -the ones all along the left side of the promenade behind...
  2. R

I thought there might be one there but I looked everywhere and couldn’t find anywhere where they could possibly be
  3. R

Shenmue III Trophies -- Story Trophies Hidden for Story Spoilers

Go up to the temple in naiow that the red snakes messed up, the one at the top of the hill, I believe I went in the evening. The old dude there will give you the move if I remember correctly
  4. R

Hey all I popped the bailu herb trophy today I’m on my new game +. i tried so hard on my first run through to get the herbs in bailu but couldn’t pop the trophy. On my new game + I went and collected plenty of herbs that I’d already got on the first run. The oddest thing by a mile is where...
  5. R

Any advice on herb finding?

Hi all, has anybody found any obscure herb locations or any one that they were constantly missing. I spent like the last two days trying to find any more herbs scaling all areas over and over again. The weird ones that i have found are : - Above the bull pen up the weird hill on the way to...
Back