Any advice on herb finding?

Hi all,

has anybody found any obscure herb locations or any one that they were constantly missing. I spent like the last two days trying to find any more herbs scaling all areas over and over again. The weird ones that i have found are :

- Above the bull pen up the weird hill on the way to hermits nest
- Behind the abandoned temple and behind the dojo where you train
- Various around shenhuas house were tough to find but ive scaled and scaled and cant find any more, i timed myself running just that area 1 hour real time yesterday
- behind the lucky hit stand in the game area near the river and bridge.

So far it's a mystery to everyone. Stats show a few players have gotten the trophy (around 1% or less), but so far I haven't seen anyone who's actually gotten it providing any tips. Several people (myself included) have been scouring Bailu for hours searching for any missing herbs, some have followed the maps thoroughly, but the vast majority hasn't been able to get this trophy so far. My bet is that it is glitched, as are many others. There's absolutely no way that a week past the launch of the game no one would have the platinum trophy already, with some of the trophies achieved by 0% of the players... So best thing to do in my opinion is, before leaving Bailu, make a separate save (or NG+ if you are willing to risk having to fetch all herbs again) and if the supposed glitch is fixed, or if anything comes to light that almost everyone has been missing so far, we can just get the trophy then.

Back