Recent content by Sailor-San

1. Sailor-San

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

All i can say ( Like Barney gumble while getting hooked again on non alcoholic Champagne ) IT BEGINS ðŸĪŠ P.s If He locks shenmue IV and V in than i am going to smother him with Kisses.... Hypetrain again.... Maybe its the Champagne talkin
  2. Sailor-San

ADRIAN!!!!.... I mean .... SHENMUE IV!!!!
  3. Sailor-San

Mental Health Dojo

All the best to you and your family! ðŸŦķ
  4. Sailor-San

I chuckled. A lot :D Its of course, Michael! Why wouldnt it be Michael?! .... On a more serious note. Lets get Shenmue IV!!!!!!
  5. Sailor-San

Mental Health Dojo

Tonight the nostalgia hits harder than i thought. Listening to "Nightfall" from Shenmue 1 OST and the phrase "time flies" hits different today. Miss the old days. Life seemed fuller and richer than in the modern world.
  6. Sailor-San

WORD!
  7. Sailor-San

Its not over until its over!
  8. Sailor-San

Lets get this thread to 108. Its a good magical number â™ĨïļðŸĨ°ðŸ‘Ģ
  9. Sailor-San

Happy Holiday Season

Merry Christmas dojo 🎁🎉🙌🎄
  10. Sailor-San

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Unfortunatly not. I am at my parents place in croatia. So the Switch was the easier choice to Take with me. But i am planning to listen to the Soundtrack: most of all -> "the sadness i carry on my shoulders." It Always puts me in a christmas mood. 😊🏔ïļ
  11. Sailor-San

Random Shenmue Thoughts

https://gamerant.com/open-world-games-reward-patience-observation/#shenmue Great recent Article about Open world Games that reward Patience and obervation. Its obvious where shenmue is in the Ranking. Shenmue, the whole Attitude of shenmue, Is about Patience :love:
  12. Sailor-San

Happy Holiday Season

I wish you all of you a happy holiday season with your loved ones. 😊💐 May your days be filled with ease and stillness and may our future look bright next year.
  13. Sailor-San

Still believe next year something is going to happen. With that said... good night 😊ðŸŽĐ
  14. Sailor-San

My man Huber!!! 😎🙏
  15. Sailor-San

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Just found this new thegamer.com article. Really cool! Shenmue 2 is the clear winner! Heavy spoiler! Caution!
Back