Random Shenmue Thoughts

I know for a fact that getting Hang On G is pretty easy to do in S1 but what do people think the best way of getting Dural G is? Ive nearly got all the store prizes (those that i want anyway) and just want to carry on as S2 is more fun for collecting stuff. The money you finish S1 with on xboxone carries over to the file you start on S2 right?
Yes the money carries over, is this ur first time playing shenmue? are you a newcomer if so how are you enjoying it

Yes the money carries over, is this ur first time playing shenmue? are you a newcomer if so how are you enjoying it
Nope lol, played shenmue 2 on xbox this time 20 years ago and completed the first disc on a demo cabinet in a game store when it came out. Got platinum on the HD version on the PS4 and doing a playthrough on the Xbox One.

You asked the same as Mr. Propane just few days ago! I hope Shenmue itsn't messing with your sleep hours.
Lots of days off atm. Mr.Propane was my PSN and i left my PS4 in China and the Windows 95 one is what i use on the XboxOne my bro gave me. If anyone is up for any GTAO heists then message me.

Last edited:
@spud1897 do you think shenmue 4 will be on the same level of quality as 1&2 i mean i’m expecting the story to be more like 2 like expanding the story and unraveling it

@spud1897 do you think shenmue 4 will be on the same level of quality as 1&2 i mean i’m expecting the story to be more like 2 like expanding the story and unraveling it
Whether it is or isn't it must do. Otherwise we're done and won't get a 5th game for sure.

roughly, what does this japanese sega acrade poster say?

I've recently found out there is has been some issues with @LemonHaze and the Dojo. I know things have been handled behind the scenes but what does this mean for the Dragon & Phoenix collection?

Back