Recent content by SalsaShark

1. SalsaShark

Shenmue World Issue 2 Kickstarter!

I love Fridays. This looks so awesome! Thanks for all the hard work @James Brown !
  2. SalsaShark

What Fixes Would You Make?

Is it possible to improve the target switching in multi person fights? Currently it feels like cycling through a pre determined list more than snapping to the nearest opponent in a given direction.
  3. SalsaShark

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Eric Kelso As Ren & Paul Lucas as Lan Di

Woah what an awesome surprise this is! I'll have to get this downloaded tonight! Massive props/thanks to Eric,Paul, and everyone involved from the dojo! That trailer was fantastic!
  4. SalsaShark

Was Shenmue 3 comical compared to 1&2?

Shenmue 1 also had all those drunk guys wobbling around, and in Shenmue 2 basically any of the buddy scenes in Kowloon with Ren were full of comedy bits.
  5. SalsaShark

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Yeah it's an interesting dilemma. They could go back to having no block button and have L2 just be parry, or if they want to keep the block system, parries could be executed on a perfectly timed block. Then maybe you could combine a perfect L2 + some face button to pull off a variety of...
  6. SalsaShark

Shenmusings (My Shenmue Blog) - UPDATED 04/03/23 - Have You Seen Me? Possibly Missing NPC in Shenmue II

Happy I could help, and I'm really looking forward to the database!
  7. SalsaShark

Shenmusings (My Shenmue Blog) - UPDATED 04/03/23 - Have You Seen Me? Possibly Missing NPC in Shenmue II

Just finished reading these. Great to finally have those characters cleared up! I'm glad you were able to find names for all four lesser thugs too. It's amazing what answers lie hidden in the game files sometimes.
  8. SalsaShark

Post pictures of your copy

Look what I just got! Honestly the quality on this thing is stunning! I can't wait to dive in! Great work @James Brown and everyone else involved with making such an awesome package!
  9. SalsaShark

Niaowu Confidential 2: Wu Shen Hall now up at Phantom River Stone!

Thanks! Feel free to reference whatever you need!
  10. SalsaShark

Niaowu Confidential 2: Wu Shen Hall now up at Phantom River Stone!

Hey all! Just popping in to let you know that I have a second Niaowu related post up at: https://www.phantomriverstone.com/2020/11/niaowu-confidential-part-2-wu-shen-hall.html This one is going through and translating the name plaques at Wu Shen Hall, so if you're curious about who's who, come...
  11. SalsaShark

Niaowu Confidential Part 1 on Phantom River Stone!

Hi everyone! After a little hiatus I'm back with a new post at Phantom River Stone! This time I'm looking at Niaowu starting with Hotel Niaowu proprietor Ma Jialing! https://www.phantomriverstone.com/2020/09/niaowu-confidential-part-1-ma-jialing.html?m=1 Hope you enjoy it, and thanks again to...
  12. SalsaShark

Shenmue The Animation Announced

Wow! I'm more optimistic about this than I thought I'd be given I haven't been interested in very many recent anime. That teaser pic looks great and the prospect of exploring cut content is exciting! Also, it's comforting that a fan is behind getting this off the ground. Time to go for a...
  13. SalsaShark

Bailu Village Secrets III is up on Phantom River Stone!

Thanks everyone! This was the part I was most excited to do, and I'm so happy you all like it! Kong Mae is definitely not the only one with more going on too, which I love. Also if anyone has ideas for topics you'd like me to explore in a Niaowu series, let me know!
  14. SalsaShark

Bailu Village Secrets III is up on Phantom River Stone!

Hi everyone! The third and final (for now at least) post in my guest series 'Bailu Village Secrets' is up today! Part III takes a deeper look at the curious story of Panda Market's Kong Mei: https://www.phantomriverstone.com/2020/07/bailu-village-secrets-part-3-kong-mei.html?m=1 Thanks...
  15. SalsaShark

General Impressions

Man I remember when I used to be able to bulls eye on neo darts every time. Good times. Good times.
Back