Recent content by Samurai Legend

1. Samurai Legend

i will be seeing where all action took place

my best friend dante is giving me an early birthday present by taking me to yokosuka to look around all the places from the first game. i really cant wait, i am so excited :D don't worry other fans, i will share some pics of my journey ;) i don't know who else will be going, but if see anyone...
  2. Samurai Legend

i am visiting japan in june, my best friend and i are going to visit all the places in the first...

i am visiting japan in june, my best friend and i are going to visit all the places in the first shenmue game
  3. Samurai Legend

Shenmue I & II: PS4/xbox version or dreamcast version?

i agree @Kodama the dreamcast versions have the original content. when i first started playing the steam and ps4 versions, i noticed a lot of glitches
  4. Samurai Legend

my nephew dressed up as ryo for his date

that's right my nephew has become a Shenmue fan, he went to his first cosplay party and him and his girlfriend decided to go as ryo & shenhau. i will come back to this thread and attach some photos. i am so glad to make him a fan of the game series, i bought him the first and second game for his...
  5. Samurai Legend

website says i have message but

thank you @Jibby
  6. Samurai Legend

Shenmue I & II: PS4/xbox version or dreamcast version?

which one do you prefer to play? there is the classic dreamcast version of Shenmue I & II then there is the xbox 360 version of Shenmue II, along with newer editions for xbox one & ps4. i am new here so if i have made a mistake creating a thread that already exists, i am sorry, otherwise please...
  7. Samurai Legend

@Mittens2317 Thank you, I did what you said, I logged out and logged back in, the problem is fixed now :D
  8. Samurai Legend

when i click on message icon nothing appears? ?
  9. Samurai Legend

New Member Introductions

greeting from italy :D i am a fan of #Shenmue since i had a dreamcast
Back