Recent content by sbkodama

1. sbkodama

Shenmue series Mod ideas/plans

About Shenmue 1&2 I like to play without hud, I did on dreamcast but it was also hiding the inventory and the qte, I don't know if a mod exist to only hide part of the hud, mostly clock and buttons promps, maybe loading screens. I would also like to get ride of the note book shortcut on the X...
  2. sbkodama

Rate the Shenmue trilogy

Shenmue I # 8/10. intriguing story relayed by many well-known npcs, some lack of polish. Shenmue II # 9/10. engaging story relayed by more than many unknow npcs, few lack of polish. Shenmue III # 7/10. okay story relayed by many unknow npcs, lack of polish.
  3. sbkodama

[RELEASE] Shenmue 1/2 - Misc Tools v2.00 - 10/09 NEW VERSION

Others things I would like to deactivate in shenmue 2, on top of the X button to open the notebook, is the "teleportation" and "time skip" options. I would like to but I really don't know how.
  4. sbkodama

(Top 5) Why you love Shenmue III?

In no particular order : Side quests, finally some little side stories to add background to characters aside from the main story beat. Game system, the fact that it retain most of the game system from the others two is the big winner for me. Graphic, beside some too cartoonies characters I...
  5. sbkodama

Who is your favorite Shenmue character?

I'm totally biased toward Joy Liang, I also like a lot Miki Maeda and how she often tease Ryo.
  6. sbkodama

The ending of Shenmue

Here is the ending I want and probably won't get. :D Ryo will have to defeat Koutei, Gentei, Niao Sun and Lan Di, Landi will be defeated but will laugh at him because he won't stop Chy You. Ryo will have to go for Tentei the true leader of the Chi You Men because he got all the mirrors, then...
  7. sbkodama

[RELEASE] Shenmue 1/2 - Misc Tools v2.00 - 10/09 NEW VERSION

Finally something allowing me to hide the hud, I haven't tried yet but thank you. I would also like something like this, I don't mind being able to access it from the inventory but would like to get rid of it on the X button. Especially in shenmue 2 where it's mapped on the same button as...
  8. sbkodama

Problems with Fangmei Birthday Event

If you don't use your save from shenmue1 to start shenmue2, shenmue2 start the 22 february so I guess they though players would finish shenmue1 later, but it don't feel like it give much time to take it slow and be on time for the birthday either to me. I don't really know how you could quickly...
  9. sbkodama

Problems with Fangmei Birthday Event

Hello, yes it's too soon to do it in january, Fangmei birthday is the 3 march and I read that you can only trigger Eileen at the vase shop after the 27 february or the 1 march. About the story progression I heard that you mustn't meet Ren because you won't be able to go to wan chai after that...
  10. sbkodama

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Shenmue2, I crashed on my way out of the come over guest house, then crashed again one hour later after the first cutscene with Fangmei waking Ryo up, not sure I will be able to finish if these remaster are still in this kind of state... Sega won't get my money anytime soon anymore.
  11. sbkodama

Random Shenmue Thoughts

It is the three blade barber if I remember correctly ? if so I will probably fail one or two of it but I don't plan to skip time. Yes I'm playing on steam but I wasn't really at ease the last time I tried this software, although it would be forced in a cheating way it wouldn't be in term of...
  12. sbkodama

Random Shenmue Thoughts

it was quite a strange feeling to have to rescue Nozomi on the last night of the year, which wasn't even planned. Still bitter about the ellipse after the goodbye with Tom, I was thinking it was before meeting Guizang but it was earlier, so I missed a last call with Nozomi and a face to face...
  13. sbkodama

Which Shenmue game did you play first?

I played shenmue 1 at release which I loved and still do. I played shenmue 2 at release and disliked in japanese then bought it cheaply on xbox where I liked it a lot more in english. I played shenmue 3 some time after release and I'm still mitigated about it.
  14. sbkodama

Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

The environmental one was the most important to me, thank you very much for your share.
  15. sbkodama

Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

I didn't find any conversion of these mods here or nexus, the only things I found about conversion are your tools "wudecon" and "d3t's SDTextureOverride" but I just wanted to play and not start modding.
Back