Recent content by ShenFan2020

1. S

Cut contents ?

Shin Ishikawa specifically states that footage is from a stock saturn. Does not matter if they made another build for an 'acceleration board' (what even is that, it isnt released hardware, the ram cart is not an acceleration board) . So by Shin's own words, that footage is on a stock saturn...
  2. S

Response To SuperEyePatchWolf Shenmue 3 Review

Because its a giant fetch quest lol
  3. S

Did Shenmue 3 hurt the series?

Dont need to check reviews. Just read the comments all over the internet. Including this website. I personally know many fans disappointed with 3 , severely disappointed. Yet of course, 'user reviews' overrule my personal experience right? Ok then 🙄 Spud, you may be a mod, but youre a blind fanboy.
  4. S

Did Shenmue 3 hurt the series?

Yes it did hurt the series, because of the tonnes of fans that hated 3.
  5. S

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Also dont forget the movie script writers and directors that helped develop the first game. And IMO it shows massively, the direction, camera angles, story beats, everything just flows properly like a movie. In comparison 3 feels like a cheap kids anime director was in charge of everything.
  6. S

Response To SuperEyePatchWolf Shenmue 3 Review

No way is it better than Shenmue 1. Literally no way.Shenmue 1=better story, better fighting, better atmosphere, better gameplay, more story progression, better music.
  7. S

General Impressions

What a childish response. Typical of this community. Cant take any criticism at all.
  8. S

General Impressions

Exactly. I agree. I am shocked by people here claiming that disc 4 is loved unilaterally
  9. S

General Impressions

Disagree entirely, its obviously the start of 3 and therefore doesnt fit as an ending gameplay wise. There is basically no gameplay. Its literally running and talking for almost the whole disc
  10. S

General Impressions

No, complete lies and just you making things up. There is no consensus, disc 4 is and always will split the fanbase. You need to look at opinions outside of this websites bubble.
  11. S

General Impressions

Exactly how i feel
  12. S

General Impressions

''Harkens back to disc 4 of Shenmue 2'' -Its worth remembering that the ending of 2 is a love or hate thing. Many people felt 2 should of ended where it was originally intended, on the rooftop. Also many people that liked the ending, didnt like most of disc 4. Him waiting 18 years for something...
  13. S

Was the english voice acting necessary ?

I definitely remember Yu saying this EDIT: Found it https://www.phantomriverstone.com/2019/09/segasaturno-interview-with-yu-suzuki-at.html AM: Shenmue places importance on realism, but at the same time has aspects like people in China speaking Japanese, or Shenhua's image appearing on...
  14. S

Was the english voice acting necessary ?

B IMO You cant make the comparison until you are fluent in the language of the movies you watch with subtitles. Otherwise you're just making a guess that because you're used to it, that not having to read subs wouldn't make a difference. I'm also used to watching movies/tv with subtitles, but...
  15. S

Cut contents ?

How would esra know more than the actual devs EDIT:who else as on the release stream?)? Here is the Dev interview i found, its from 2003 originally: https://www.shenmuedojo.com/media/press-events-1999-2003/shin-ishikawa-interview-2003/ Shin Ishikawa Q: Have you worked on the previous DC...
Back