Recent content by shenhaZ

1. shenhaZ

inKONBINI: One store. Many stories by Nagai Industries

Hey everyone, this is Dima Shen from Nagai Industries. I've started making games on this forum 10 years ago. My first project was the Lucky Hit Challenge, a new version of Lucky Hit designated to gather attention for the Shenmue III Kickstarter campaign. The old dojo thread preserved...
  2. shenhaZ

Rebuild of Shenmue 3

Imagine YS Net will rebuild Shenmue III, basically will do the same how CD Project fixed Cyberpunk. Shenmue 3+ or Shenmue 3 Royal Edition. Obviously it could include Baisha Village and a new ending. But what else do you think can be fixed in a timed manner considering the budget constraint?
  3. shenhaZ

Meetup in Dobuita - December 3rd. The day it all started

We did it! Next meeting in Dobuita on Jan 6th together with Japanese fans. Please contact https://twitter.com/minchan_anosa if you would like to join.
  4. shenhaZ

Meetup in Dobuita - December 3rd. The day it all started

/// UPDATE We did it! Next meeting in Dobuita on Jan 6th together with Japanese fans. Please contact https://twitter.com/minchan_anosa if you would like to join. Original message ========================== Hey everyone, I've recently moved to Japan and would like to meet Shenmue fans...
  5. shenhaZ

NEW YU SUZUKI GAME "AIR TWISTER" ANNOUNCED FOR APPLE ARCADE

looks like this is the main source of inspiration
  6. shenhaZ

It's get harder after level 6. Probably impossible to beat the game in one day.
  7. shenhaZ

The game is wild. Have you played it?
  8. shenhaZ

Was the english voice acting necessary ?

Having a voice over recorded in LA is an unprecedented luxurious thing for an indie game.
  9. shenhaZ

Your Opinion About Music Integration

It's like somebody deleted all music from the game before the release and they asked a junior developer to quickly fix that. Please YSNET fix music in this game. Please.
  10. shenhaZ

Shenmue III Staff Credits

During the Kickstarter campaign, we were sure that 1 thing we shouldn't worry about is music. Maybe I exaggerated the problem, but the fact is that Shenmue 3 audio direction is much worse than the one from previous games, and reuse of the tracks ruins immersion sometimes.
  11. shenhaZ

Shenmue III Staff Credits

It's a shame that Ryuji Iuchi wasn't responsible for the audio direction at the later stages of development. What we've got in the end is a massive slap in the face for the fans.
  12. shenhaZ

Shenmue 3 - AMAZING but slightly gimmicky?

I‘d prefer if they would removed gambling from Bailu, leaving only fishing, herbs, and wood chopping mini-game would help to focus on these activities and create better contrast between the village and the city.
  13. shenhaZ

Things you’d like Yu to fix in Director’s Cut

Yu said in one of the interviews that he's not completely happy with Shenmue 3 (7/10)
  14. shenhaZ

Return product placement. (especially original Timex watch)
  15. shenhaZ

You need to listen them once before you can skip and it resets every day.
Back