Recent content by Shenhua-Nani?

1. S

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I’ll phrase it differently then: I’ve been supporting Shenmue for 20+ years (financially and non), i think i deserve at least a 3 lines sentence explaining how the story progresses and ends. Better now? :)
  2. S

Release the rest of the story in any form Yu, you owe it to us. If the story continuation even exists, that is.
  3. S

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

From the recent episodes, im gonna go with more trolling for this one. I’ll be pleased to be proven wrong, but im not getting my hope up for now.
  4. S

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

Well, there goes our best chance to see the end of the story….this sucks so much
  5. S

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I havent followed the thread, did the announcement they teased in april ever happened?
  6. S

SPOILERS - Shenmue The Animation Episode 11 "Entangled" thread

Nooooo they butchered the street fights!!
  7. S

SPOILERS SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 10 "Comeback" THREAD

Way too fast of an episode, with too many things either cut or passing by too fast. Like i feared, dedicating too many episodes to Shenmue 1 means that now some Shenmue 2 events wont get properly shown. To some people the fake coin thing or Ren talking the elevator to reach ghost hall bldg top...
  8. S

Well, i have seen their twitter replies and they are either sadistic bastards or something IS actually in the works. wow, gotta say im surprised.
  9. S

I mean the interview has lot of “if” and “i would like to”, which is exactly the same situation pre kickstarter. There are a lot of things between “i would like to” and an announcement, he could have said that they are in talks about it, but he didnt, and its been 2 years and a half since S3...
  10. S

Well, that interview basically confirms S4 is not in development, the anime is our only hope to finish the story.
  11. S

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 8 "Aspiration" Thread

I still have to elaborate but i somehow really enjoyed the episode, despite it not really advancing the story much. Though i am worried that theres only 5 episodes left and theres so many things left in Shenmue 2 story, at this point my best guess is that the anime will finish with Zhu...
  12. S

SPOILERS SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 7 "Future" THREAD

This is basically my take on the episode, very weird choice to dedicate an entire episode to the least memorable Wude Moment of the game. And i didnt like how they managed the first Xiuying fight, in the game Ryo was arrogant and sextist and got teached a lesson, here it was much more soft...
  13. S

SPOILERS SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 7 "Future" THREAD

Why is he spamming a move he learnt 2 days ago, and not some of the moves he has been practicing for more than a decade?? 🤣🤣🤣
  14. S

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 6 "Dignified" Thread

I knew Hong Kong was a much better fit to make the anime actually take off in pace and quality, wish they would have dedicated less episodes to Yokosuka. Cant wait for Ryo’s ass getting kicked in next episode!
Back