Recent content by Shenhua-Nani?

1. S

Would we be able to love Shenmue the same way if the story ends as an animation?

Someone is trying to move something behind the scenes? Thats nice to know, although i do believe Yu will never get enough funds to tell the story he wants with the quality he wants, so an anime could be the best way to continue the story.
  2. S

Would we be able to love Shenmue the same way if the story ends as an animation?

Well, we arent getting any more games so i would take whatever we can get.
  3. S

A Year Of Reflection

How? Well, in the letter at the end of S2 he clearly states that he was going away for good since Shenhua was now with the one, forgive me if I never expected that the entire freaking game would be about looking for him.
  4. S

A Year Of Reflection

I’m a fan mostly because I wanted to see where the story went, and how Ryo would continue to grow, and S3 finally made me come to terms with the fact that Yu didn’t have the whole story planned for all these years, but just kind of made it on the spot, if you know what I mean. The way S2 ends...
  5. S

Shenmue The Animation Announced

I only have 2 questions: When is it coming and how do I support it financially?
  6. S

Avoiding the Pillars of Eternity 2 pitfall

If Shenmue 4 was being made they would have announced by now. I doubt we’ll be getting it.
  7. S

Not much story progression? (Spoilers)

I mean, in literally the first ever official S3 video (at e3) the game was sold as “shenmue 3 will give you the story you have dreamed of”. I don’t think it is even close to being about personal opinion that the game was a disappointment story-wise.
  8. S

Your Positive Highlights of Shenmue III

Going out on the balcony of Niaowu hotel the first night you arrive there, it left a great impression to me.
  9. S

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Those posts have to be trolling attempts, i refuse to believe that anyone can be delusional enough to write them with a straight face.
  10. S

With the alternative being a game that due to budget limitations has a piss poor story narration and characters that are a shadow of what they should be? Did we already forget that Niao Sun, one of the most important characters, got thrown in the game with no introduction, no weight and without...
  11. S

You had one word in Italian and managed to misspell it. :P Dont worry though, I just commented on something that could be considered news, I go back to the shadows now.
  12. S

I have to disagree here, he’s “an insider” with a direct contact with Yu and Ys net, whatever he says is far more accurate than any prediction we can make.
  13. S

According to Cedric Biscay, Shenmue 3 sales are “many” copies away from being enough to greenlight Shenmue 4. Which confirms what I’ve been thinking for months, the sequel isn’t happening because Shen 3 didn’t even get close to selling enough.
  14. S

Do you think saving Yuan was always going to be S3's main plot point?

He states in the letter that his work is done and that Shenhua has to go with Ryo, which is why in the 20 years wait not a single Shenmue fan ever thought that he was kidnapped.
  15. S

Do you think saving Yuan was always going to be S3's main plot point?

Nope, Yuan made it clear in the letter that he left by his own will, to make Shenhua fulfill her destiny with Ryo.