Recent content by ShenMaster55

1. S

Petition to get Shenmue on iOS and android

Hey guys Do you think we should create a petition to get Shennue on iOS and Android? I’m sure it is possible to optimise the game for touchscreen controls. Porting the should be fairly straightforward since most of the hard work is done. Any thoughts?
  2. S

Remix raytracing

RTC Remix is now available to download. Just tried it on shenmue 1 & 2 on Steam. Does not work, unfortunately.
  3. S

Remix raytracing

I've seen this, and it does look promising. I do wonder if it is possible in Shenmue 1 & 2, though.? The engines in those two games are very old and were built for the Dreamcast. If I remember correctly, Shenmue 1 & 2 re-release used emulation to translate codes from Dreamcast's Sh-4 CPU...
  4. S

Is there a mod/cheats to change the weather in Shenmue 3?

Thank you. Just tried it and looks beautiful. is there a way to keep it enabled?
  5. S

Is there a mod/cheats to change the weather in Shenmue 3?

I really like the rain atmosphere and think it compliments the game very well. Is there a mod or cheats available. I know Shenmue 3 has a debug console but is it possible to change it from there?
  6. S

Japanese Reference photos

Hello! I'm happy to hear you love the album. And yes, I have split them up.
  7. S

Japanese Reference photos

Hey everyone. For those who are looking to mod or re-create the environments in Shenmue 1, I have uploaded nearly 1,000 photos of Japan to help you guys. It's easy to make textures out of a lot of photos and put them in Shenmue 1. These are good photos, and I know it will help you guys a lot...
Back