Recent content by ShenmueSeries

1. ShenmueSeries

Shenmue 3 save data issue on ps4

Thanks alot it's working now
  2. ShenmueSeries

Shenmue 3 save data issue on ps4

My ps4 save is not working on ps5 whan i am trying to load the save its showing a message that i have to install DLC and i already have the DLC installed ... What i have to do to make my save working on ps5 ?
  3. ShenmueSeries

Dlc Story Quest trophies

Finally i got all the trophies thank you guys for the help... I hope the next DLC trophies will not be missable like these trophies
  4. ShenmueSeries

Dlc Story Quest trophies

I was thinking maybe at Kowloon restaurant it's easy there because no time you can do all the chawan sign without stop
  5. ShenmueSeries

Dlc Story Quest trophies

Snake power in another place at C4
  6. ShenmueSeries

Dlc Story Quest trophies

I I got now another snake power in another place behind the ice cream shop in between the tables
  7. ShenmueSeries

Dlc Story Quest trophies

Yea i saw it but we can't contact him i already sent friend request to him but still didn't accept it ..btw am still searching at c4
  8. ShenmueSeries

Dlc Story Quest trophies

Thanks reala i was searching too also but i wasted my time at c6 it's ok am ready to help to search with which point you qre searching right now ? .... Add me shenmueseries so we can communicate there
  9. ShenmueSeries

Dlc Story Quest trophies

Yes i know its 81 different chawan fign ... I already figured out the chawan sign of snake power ...now am trying to do it at all the spots it's around 12 plus the last one kowloon restaurant means 13 ... I already finish 8 still i have to do the the 81 in 5 different locations but the problem...
  10. ShenmueSeries

Dlc Story Quest trophies

Guys anyone know how to get the trophies for chawan sign items
Back