Recent content by ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

1. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

Many Mysteries Of Miao Village Finally Unfold

Fantastic work! These type of findings are what made me love the early 2000’s dojo.
  2. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

Kickstarter update #130 Physical Rewards Update and Big Merry Cruise DLC

Any idea how you trigger the DLC? I just finished the previous DLC and loaded that save. I waited a day and still no cruise ship.
  3. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

General Impressions

This is what happens when you are old. I’ll have to check it out later. Thanks for the advice :oops:
  4. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

General Impressions

One thing I don’t understand was adding that dumb camera effect when you zoom in. Yu was trying to go for realism, so why put a big dumb box and crosshairs when you want to zoom and take in the scenery? Hopefully they fix this with a patch. It adds nothing to the game.
  5. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

How to access story quest dlc

I am too far in the game actually. I need to load an earlier save. I’m one day before leaving for the castle. Code I name helped answer this one.
  6. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

How to access story quest dlc

I loaded a save from the last section before you go to the castle. I’m searching for the boat now and still at the hotel. I have the DLC but no notifications of where or how to use it. Am I too late in the game to access it?
  7. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

General Impressions

I hope Shenmue IV continues to follow the premonitions set in the originals. It seemed like we were heading to something really amazing. The good thing with 3 being left so open at the end, means they have some time to reflect and decide what they want to do. I like the idea of Ryo continuing...
  8. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

General Impressions

Okay I have finally finished the game. I took my sweet time over the last 3 months really taking it in and completing everything I could. Parts of it I absolutely loved, and others I did not. Things I loved: -Game looked beautiful -Atmosphere in Bailu village -Conversation felt like Shenmue...
  9. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

Fangmei Disappearing?

Thank you for suggestions. I guess it could be either finishing the books between 11:30-11:45 that did it, or the blue sky garden cutscene. However, I did go back and check the blue sky garden and they are not there. I’ll load a save from a few days ago and follow the guide.
  10. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

Fangmei Disappearing?

So I have finally gotten around to playing Shenmue II on PS4. Around the time where I was supposed to meet at the Dou Jiang diner Fangmei would only answer questions about restaurants. I tried this day after day and could not get the dialogue to change, so I decided I would take the easy way and...
  11. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

Shenmue boat chapter

How long does the boat trip take? I’m trying to time my transfer just right so I start in Hong Kong at the same time you would in Shenmue II. I believe it was a month or so, but if anyone knows exactly I would greatly appreciate it.
  12. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

Move training not working? (No bar progress on move list)

Thanks guys. Don’t know how they managed to mess this up so bad, even after a patch.. oh well, I’ll just push through and hope for the best.
  13. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

? I’m not seeing the bar change, but the move does. It evolves on the move list then while I’m practicing. It will stay evolved all day until I go home and sleep. The next morning, the moves are reset back to their basic form. Both Xbox and PS versions are doing it too.
  14. ShOzO MiZuKi 10/2003

They didn’t bother fixing this bug with the patch. I trained up moves again and watched them evolve. Did it two days in a row. Each day I went out to train the moves had reset to their original first form even after training them individually at night. This may not bother many people, but...
Back