Recent content by smk00255

1. smk00255

Shenmue III predictions (15+ years in the making)

Maybe we will find out that iwao actually didn't kill lan di's father and ryo will learn about it and confront lan di and telling him he killed someone innocent maybe even good friend of his own father making lan di switch sides slowly
  2. smk00255

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

It shows shenhua with ryo on harbor and more fighting scene and maybe better lighting compared to the prophecy trailer I think fighting actually looks kinda like old games
  3. smk00255

TBH i don't think it's gonna be bad or mediocre cuz the demo is quite early i think it was day after ending of shenmue 2 so obviously the level of fighting might be easy and not complex but the difficulty will increase later on The guy in demo was too weak or maybe because he was alone to show...
  4. smk00255

It would be great if ysnet can make a recap clip of shenmue 1 and 2 for new players with current models
  5. smk00255

Yu Suzuki to speak at "Reboot Develop Blue 2019"

Ryo in night shot looks masculine like Damn! They nailed the lights in game just BEAutiful
  6. smk00255

Yu Suzuki to speak at "Reboot Develop Blue 2019"

There they are normal looking npc, ha ha?
  7. smk00255

EDGE Magazine Cover Story: Shenmue 3

This please ?
  8. smk00255

Something weird happnening with the game..?

Maybe about a week or so EDIT Thank you, your post made a click in my mind and i rolled back my graphics driver and the problem was solved Thanks to everyone who replied and this thread can be closed now Thanks
  9. smk00255

Here It Is: Storage:500GB HDD, 4GB RAM. CPU:Intel CORE I3-7020U, 2.30 Ghz OS;Win 10 64 bit,EDITION 1809 Graphics:INTEL HD GRAPHICS 620. I have already completed this game once before and it played really good but i wanted to play it again to explore more and this happened
  10. smk00255

Just tried no good, still not fixed
  11. smk00255

Well I'm gonna 2morrow, cuz it's really late now and i hope it will fix it, idk why it's happening
  12. smk00255

Here's the thing , i started game after some days and it just not working right it's playing fine but the textures are all messed up or something Help Me
  13. smk00255

Can't save my game in both games

Problem is solved , I just had to allow app through window defender controlled folder
  14. smk00255

This is the error i keep getting I tried your suggestion but no luck
  15. smk00255

i'll try it right away EDIT : No result but what do you mean by trusting issue
Back