Something weird happnening with the game..?

Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Shenmue, ffx
Here's the thing , i started game after some days and it just not working right it's playing fine but the textures are all messed up or something
Help Me
Untitled.png

Are you by any chance playing with these on?

80s_sunglasses_eighties_vintage_colors_medley-r3a4fef7c8f3743f79b264354a548625c_zz7zs_540.jpg

In any case, I hope your issue gets sorted man!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Well I'm gonna 2morrow, cuz it's really late now and i hope it will fix it, idk why it's happening

Can you post your PC specs?

Here It Is:
  • Storage:500GB HDD, 4GB RAM.
  • CPU:Intel CORE I3-7020U, 2.30 Ghz
  • OS;Win 10 64 bit,EDITION 1809
  • Graphics:INTEL HD GRAPHICS 620.
I have already completed this game once before and it played really good but i wanted to play it again to explore more and this happened

SEGA borked the time-space continuum by putting the 80s in the 2010s. Someone call Marty and Doc Brown, they'll know what to do.

As for me, I've no idea. Did you try unplugging and plugging back in?

How long was it since you played through the game? This must be the result of a driver or game update.
See if you can figure out what was updated since your playthrough. The game is known to not like some HD Graphics units.

Maybe about a week or so

EDIT

How long was it since you played through the game? This must be the result of a driver or game update.
See if you can figure out what was updated since your playthrough. The game is known to not like some HD Graphics units.

Thank you, your post made a click in my mind and i rolled back my graphics driver and the problem was solved

Thanks to everyone who replied and this thread can be closed now
Thanks

Last edited:
Back