Recent content by supermoe1985

1. supermoe1985

[RELEASE][Shenmue I] ShenTAS

Amazing work!
  2. supermoe1985

New arcade games/activities. What do you want to see?

Air Twister would be cool as an arcade machine.
  3. supermoe1985

A History and Review of EVERY Shenmue Game

Thanks for watching! And thanks for your feedback, I'll look into that.
  4. supermoe1985

Fantastic work! I'm glad this mystery is finally solved. I added your blog in my pinned comment on the video as well.
  5. supermoe1985

It bothered me because it's just an easy, simple, and standard thing to include in a game that it just baffled me that it wasn't there, I do mention at the end of my rant that it isn't actually a big deal, I'm just dumbfounded by it not being there lol.
  6. supermoe1985

Thank you! I had a tiny bit of editing experience from like, 2012 haha, so it was basically like starting from scratch.
  7. supermoe1985

Haha, thank you :)
  8. supermoe1985

Hey, I just uploaded a 2 hour long video where I go over the development history of Shenmue along with reviewing the games, I even talk about games like Shenmue Online and Shenmue City. I'd love to hear your feedback!
  9. supermoe1985

Unused Joy model. Is this real?

Someone should edit this wiki page then because that's where I got them from and they say it's an unused model https://shenmue.fandom.com/wiki/Joy/Image_Gallery
  10. supermoe1985

Unused Inventory Icons Discovered in What's Shenmue

I remember when I used a hex editor with the What's Shenmue demo to hack the inventory to give myself some of these items like the good luck amulet, though obviously you couldn't do much but inspect the object and rotate the model.
  11. supermoe1985

Yoshio Goto in What's Shenmue Demo

Anyone have a clue who "Yoshio Goto" is? They are mentioned a couple times in the What's Shenmue demo, haven't been able to find anything about them online. Only clue is that in the demo, it's a name Yukawa recognises, so it's likely a real person.
  12. supermoe1985

What's Shenmue Demo: Hex Editor Finds

Some more stuff, apparently at one point you were going to be able to put this comb in your inventory, and the matches look different than final, although maybe this is what the matches look like in the japanese version as I've never played that version to know.
  13. supermoe1985

What's Shenmue Demo: Hex Editor Finds

I couldn't find this documented anywhere else so I thought I'd post them here, I've been using a hex editor on the What's Shenmue demo and found two things, one is an unused item called "Wallpaper" and the other is an early version of the photo of Iwao, handrawn instead. [/SPOILER] I'll post...
  14. supermoe1985

Loading Shenmue I re-release PC save data onto a virtual VMU to load the save on the cracked passport disc on an emulator

Since I learned that some of the once locked away passport features can now be accessed, I've wanted to load my PC playthrough files onto a VMU and load them on an emulator. Specifically I'd love to view the extensive statistics. I believe this is possible because of this thread...
Back