Recent content by Thor_Stone

1. Thor_Stone

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 2

Welp, it's over. Time to go back to the superior DC and Xbox Original versions till Shenmue 3 is out.
  2. Thor_Stone

So are we actually getting another patch?
  3. Thor_Stone

What's taking so long for the final funding amount for Shenmue 3 to be revealed?

Damnit, we didn't hit 7.5 million. I am disappoint.
  4. Thor_Stone

What's taking so long for the final funding amount for Shenmue 3 to be revealed?

I've been curious for months if Shenmue 3 would hit at least one more stretch goal now that the funding is over, but they still haven't revealed the final tally. Anyone wanna guess why it's taking so long?
  5. Thor_Stone

Exactly! I went back and checked and it definitely seems to be an issue with the aspect ratio or FOV. The Dreamcast skybox rotates verrrry slowly in comparison to the HD version.
  6. Thor_Stone

Why is the skybox rotation marked as WNF? I just checked my Dreamcast Shenmue 1, and while the skybox still rotates in that version, it's much less dramatic.
  7. Thor_Stone

Version 1.03 for PS4 is Live - Release Notes

They're removing english? Argh, that's stupid. I guess I'm stuck with this broken version then.
  8. Thor_Stone

Version 1.03 for PS4 is Live - Release Notes

I will bet you the Japanese version is gonna be the same disc as the U.S., they just wanted the patches ready to go before the Jpn release. Sadly, i don't think this version of the game will ever be physically collectible. Hang on to your DC and Xbox originals.
  9. Thor_Stone

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

New user here, I wanted to report a glitch, not sure if anyone pointed it out yet. The option to disable the bloom lighting effect is completely broken. If you disable bloom, then use Ryo's notebook, the bloom gets re-enabled. I tested this on both the PS4 version and PC version, with and...
Back