Recent content by vagus02

1. V

Convert EGS saves to Steam?

all i wan it to start play steam version, just bougt thinkin i was able to continue over my EGS new game + save to do the achieviements. Hope someone come with something real soon.
  2. V

The old dream of a perfect save file for Shenmue I. But...

Thank you very much dude, it worked, now i can finally have my perfect save file for Shenmue 1.
  3. V

The old dream of a perfect save file for Shenmue I. But...

Hi guys. I always wanted to make a perfect save file for shenmue 1 back on the old days of dreamcast, but never make it back then. Now with the HD release i'm try again, and after a time i achiev the following> - The complete collection, even those hang on and space harrier tokens/ - Every...
  4. V

Met Nozomi on the bus on Shenmue I scene

I see, so that scene never exist after all. Thank you guys, now i know for sure i make every scene possible in the game :)
  5. V

Mini space harrier toy in Shenmue I still buged?

I got it, but it not every time the game give you, it's a shame since is so hard beat Space Harrier.
  6. V

Met Nozomi on the bus on Shenmue I scene

JMcKenzie on his secrets FAQs on Gamefaqs (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/dreamcast/198621-shenmue/faqs/15626) said there's a hidden scene where's you caught the bus with Nozomi and she get very close to Ryo. I Finished this game a thousand of times, did all other optional scenes, but never...
  7. V

Mini space harrier toy in Shenmue I still buged?

i score high than 10 milion in space harrier on shenmue 1, but i did not receive the toy from the counter. When i beat with just one coin, i receive the token tough, but never the toy. Are this still glitched after all the pacthes they release? I play the PC version on steam...
  8. V

Been trying to mess around with the save files

I don't understand why nothing appear when I put the vms save file on the HD save folder. I don't forget to rename it properly...
  9. V

Oh yes, and I correct the checksum before
  10. V

I get the error saying that attempt to load is failed. I even try to save at Ryo's bed. I teste d on both demul and null DC latest versions. I use the US version.
  11. V

Looking for ideas with Cheat Engine to alter Abe Store / Tomato Store / Harbor Lounge raffle outcome

Hi guys. I'm kind noob with these kind of things, so you please can tell me how do i change those adress? I try hex edit the shenmue.exe but i did not find those adress for abe store.
  12. V

Yo! I'm been treyng doig this work for ages, please help me guys. I'm trying import my hd save (SHENMUE1_001) to my VMU via vmu explorer and the altough the save game appears when i try load options, i get a error and cannot load the save at all (i change the SHENMUE1_001 to SHENMUE1.VMS...
Back