Recent content by zeldafan1002

1. zeldafan1002

Shenmue Fan Art

I made a cover of Shenmue III based on the image in the MAGIC trailer!
  2. zeldafan1002

Shenmue Fan Art

[made a mistake, please ignore. If a mod can delete, I'd appreciate it]
  3. zeldafan1002

MAGIC Monaco Press Conference - 9th March 2019

I really like the small symbols in the sleeves. Very detailed!
  4. zeldafan1002

Shenmue may have scarred me for life.

have you considered using an Xbox One controller instead? even if the D-pad is clickier it is much better
  5. zeldafan1002

Recent Gaming Purchases

Woah! Four copies... I'm glad this series is getting supported by such dedicated fans... :)
  6. zeldafan1002

Recent Gaming Purchases

I think it's a full sized one, but I've never seen it in person.
  7. zeldafan1002

Higher res texture mods possible (example photo)

Just wanted to remind you all that there are other high quality versions of 2D art in the media section, like Lan Di's tattoo, and the drawing of Shenhua used on the chips bag, chocolate bar, and caramel.
  8. zeldafan1002

Shenmue memes

Now I feel bad for not telling her I found the house... :(
  9. zeldafan1002

Recent Gaming Purchases

I'm planning on getting Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on Switch with a Hori fight stick. I'm glad I'm not the only one just getting in to fighting games!
  10. zeldafan1002

Shenmue memes

11. zeldafan1002

Recent Gaming Purchases

Well, the Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 remasters are gonna be released overseas sometime soon. I wonder if they'll get physical releases outside of Japan or if they'll just be digital only.
  12. zeldafan1002

Recent Gaming Purchases

Last week, along with Shenmue I & II, I also bought Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on DS. I got it on Saturday.
  13. zeldafan1002

Shenmue 3 Gamescom Trailer & Release Date! [KS Update 90]

I'm just happy that we have an actual release date now. Hopefully this means we'll get more details on the game a lot more often now.
  14. zeldafan1002

Shenmue 3 Gamescom Trailer & Release Date! [KS Update 90]

Wow... that is a good theory! Either way, it was really cool to see Lan-Di in HD. So evil...
  15. zeldafan1002

HD box scan of Shenmue I & II

I was wanting to continue work on my custom Dreamcast-style cover for Shenmue I & II and wanted to convert the back of it to a Dreamcast-style too. Has anyone found a high quality scan of it yet?
Back