Recent content by Zyprexacus

1. Zyprexacus

More work days

Yes, don't go to warehouse 17 on day 3. That way you can make lot's of money!
  2. Zyprexacus

Final chapter(s)

So Will Shenmue III be the Final chapter in the series?
  3. Zyprexacus

ReShade Shenmue & Shenmue II HD

Woah! When I have enough money I will also buy the pc version! Can't wait for all the cool mods that are comin.
  4. Zyprexacus

Time progression in Shenmue II

Hi everyone, Is it just Me or does time progression in Shenmue II is slower than in Shenmue I? So far I'm really enjoying the second game. When Ryo steps of the ship and the hustle and bustle of hong kong bombard the sences that I was 'homesick' for Dobuita. I'm so happy with the games!
  5. Zyprexacus

Day to day guide

Thanks everyone! I will check it all out :-)
  6. Zyprexacus

Day to day guide

That will be great! Will check prima guide. Thanks!
  7. Zyprexacus

Day to day guide

Hello, I have a question, is there a day to day guide/walktrough? Of course not for this playtrough but in my second one I want to get the most out of it. Thanks in advance!
  8. Zyprexacus

Any word on the when the console patch (XB1 & PS4) is coming?

Hi everyone, Does anyone know when the ps4 version gets the update?
  9. Zyprexacus

Sparring with Fuk-San

You put me on the right track so thanks for that! It was indeed after Charlie. I'm taking my sweet time with the game, allot of training etc.
  10. Zyprexacus

Sparring with Fuk-San

Thanks everyone! I played the story a bit further and now I have sparred with fuk(U)- san. Haha lol fuk-san :-D
  11. Zyprexacus

Sparring with Fuk-San

Yeah it is the first thing I do every day. What do You mean with gated?
  12. Zyprexacus

Sparring with Fuk-San

Hello all! I hope everyone is enjoying the games. I'm having a blast, taking the time to Enjoy as much as possible. I do have a question. In the trailer I could see Ryo sparring with Fuk-San. I talked to him in his room at night and He say's something like "come to the dojo so we could spar...
  13. Zyprexacus

Your setup at 00.01 ( playing Shenmue)

Those are some good burgers Walter ;-)
  14. Zyprexacus

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

I found that when I restarted my ps4 the issues went away! I just started shenmue 1 and cinematics don't show correctly. For instance: When reading a letter in residence and also while near the tree. Further more When in Dojo. Is this a known problem?
  15. Zyprexacus

The Nightfly

Hi, Everytime I listen to the album "The nightfly" from Donald Fagen I think of Shenmue. This is because back when I researched Shenmue, and waited for Shenmue 2 on the xbox to arive (something that took 3 months!), I would listen to this album. It has such a nice 80's vibe that Shenmue also...
Back