Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Why can't it be real? Fuck it, I'll buy into the hype! Let's go!

We DO know they were shopping early builds; we've extrapolated and inferred that something may be up due to Cedric's change in rhetoric when recently asked about it.

We also know that it was labeled as a "Core Niche Product" by Deep Silver. That assumes that they'd want it to persevere.

Tick tock. Where's Yu these days?

Also, it's probably fake. But we take what crumbs we get.

This account also posted a "leaked teaser" with some music and a IV last month, but its been deleted and replaced with this it seems. Screw it im in SHAMOO 4 IS REAL!

thwuBQG.jpg

It's clearly the Season of the Fake, unfortunately:

Just did a Google search for "Shenmue IV" and came across this much faker video (why would they release a start menu as a teaser!?), which was also uploaded this week. There must be a call on one the internet communities of ill repute to generate this stuff...

I agree with Sergeynest, they are definitely not the same place, this place looks beautiful but probably this is fake, but i want to believe is true because i need Shenmue IV. Ryo, Shenhua and Ren will not wait 18 years to get out of the Great Wall 😆

c10.gif

pCCVKN7.jpg

I follow an artist on Twitter who makes environments like Shenmue 3's. I'm sure there are hundreds of other artists out there who do the same.

Here's the artist (for reference):

I could probably tweak those images enough to fool folks into thinking it's Shenmue 4.

I don't understand why anyone would have two random images from a Shenmue 4 teaser or why they'd risk their career to upload them to YouTube for no reason.

I know we're all eager for info about Shenmue IV, but I wouldn't read into these supposed leaks at all.

They are so insanely easy to put together. Here's one I made in less than 5 minutes:

th1ftP1.jpeg

I know some people might ask why somebody would go to the effort of doing something like that, but just remember that we had a fake 'announcement date' leak for the anime just a few months back. Some people just really love attention.

I follow an artist on Twitter who makes environments like Shenmue 3's. I'm sure there are hundreds of other artists out there who do the same.

Here's the artist (for reference):

I could probably tweak those images enough to fool folks into thinking it's Shenmue 4.

I don't understand why anyone would have two random images from a Shenmue 4 teaser or why they'd risk their career to upload them to YouTube for no reason.
Honestly, probably wouldn't even need to Photoshop these images. Why hasn't Ys Net hired this individual!? Every time I see him/her post I'm astounded.

omg

Oh well, that was fun while it lasted. 😏

Oh E3 season is back! What a ride!

If I wanted to pry more, I’d start looking at social media and see if any of the main accounts have new followers that seem relevant to releasing another game in the series. I find creators and businesses aren’t that into covering up these types of things. Could take hours of digging though and I don’t suggest it unless you’re desperate...But there’s always a sign out there if you’re willing to find it.

Last edited:
Back