Recent Gaming Purchases

is that the alan wake remaster? i just completed it on ps5, my first time was on xbox360 when it first came out.
i thought the lighting effects in the remaster, were great.

just in case you didn't know, the alan wake remaster includes the 2 DLC chapters and they can be found in the "episodes" list - they finish off the story.
I don’t know but on steam it does not say so so probably not for steam.

Edit : unless steam is updated

Last edited:
My next current gen purchase is going to the Robocop game but I will wait until it is on sale.

I purchased some for retro games.

It got a reproduction of Enemy Zero for the Saturn. I like it somehow although it plays in a very unique way.

Also got Repro of Fighters Megamix which is real nice beat em up. I almost like it as much as Virtua Fighter 2 my favourite game ever on the Saturn of that genre.

Got plenty of gaming this month!
2023XMASGAMES.JPG
I already got Star Ocean 2 for my birthday and have really enjoyed it - I might even replay the 2nd version of the campaign next! Also debating if I want to get around to finally beatin Star Ocean 3... We'll see...

Looking forward to playing Sonic Superstars Multiplayer!
Glad to get a phsyical Edition of Like A Dragon (Yakuza) Gaiden! Not sure when i will get around to it as I plan to play Final Fantasy VII Rebirth before Like A Dragon Infinite, so probably inbetweeen them!

Immortals looks like a decent action story game and Ghost Trick is itching my Shadow of Memories vibes.

Last edited:
Picked up Sonic Superstars (Switch) for my son. Then for myself, I got SW Jedi Survivor (PS5) and God of War Ragnarok (PS5) for $35 each on Black Friday. I also paid off FF7 Rebirth (PS5) coming in late Feb.

I picked up a copy of the Japanese version of the Game Deep Freeze. Also got another game for my japanese Sega Saturn Virtual On.

On steam, I have purchased Robocop.

Got plenty of gaming this month!
View attachment 19212
I already got Star Ocean 2 for my birthday and have really enjoyed it - I might even replay the 2nd version of the campaign next! Also debating if I want to get around to finally beatin Star Ocean 3... We'll see...

Looking forward to playing Sonic Superstars Multiplayer!
Glad to get a phsyical Edition of Like A Dragon (Yakuza) Gaiden! Not sure when i will get around to it as I plan to play Final Fantasy VII Rebirth before Like A Dragon Infinite, so probably inbetweeen them!

Immortals looks like a decent action story game and Ghost Trick is itching my Shadow of Memories vibes.
I want star ocean 2 but don’t know what platform to get it on steam deck?switch (OLED) or PlayStation. Will gaiden get a physical western release or is that only Asian countries and is it multi language even so not keen on having to make another account to play such a game. But would not mind having a copy.

Last edited:
IMG_3507.jpegIMG_3508.jpegIMG_3509.jpeg

Got these ( first two pictures) from a GameStop buy 2 get one free on preowned games. The last picture I bought those games brand new sealed from EBay One Piece was $21 and Farcry was $12-13.

The stickers on the front and back of the preowned games were easy to remove this time.

I want star ocean 2 but don’t know what platform to get it on steam deck?switch (OLED) or PlayStation. Will gaiden get a physical western release or is that only Asian countries and is it multi language even so not keen on having to make another account to play such a game. But would not mind having a copy.
I believe the Like A Dragon Gaiden game is only phsyical in Asian territory - It is the whole game and does have English, though I have yet to start mine, probably will after Final Fantasy VII Rebirth.

I can recomend Star Ocean 2 R, All 6 mainline games are available on PlayStation. The PSP port of SO1 is also put on many systems and is a decetn game in it's own right. I'm playing SO3 now - Which is a good game but takes a lot t oget your head around, certainly needs a guide at times!

Finally found both Riven and Gungrave in a single visit.

Settled for PS1 Riven because I'm not an import gamer yet on Saturn, plus it is sky high up there with Sonic Jam or Burning Rangers and Deep Fear IIRC

nothing exciting but i rebought 3 games.

splinter cell blacklist (ps3) , south park the stick of truth (ps3) and south park the fractured but whole ( ps4). the ps4 game came with an unused download code for the ps4 version of south park the stick of truth, so i won't be needing the ps3 game now.:cool:

( i cant believe south park the stick of truth - ps4 costs £24.99 on psn and the 2nd game is listed for £47.99....that's £72.98 total 🤡.. i paid £6 for both south park games lol)

Today I bought Infinite Wealth for Xbox. But to be honest, I truely bought Spikeout. Finaly I can play this game!

Back