110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like they're deliberately toying with us by making an announcement unrelated to Shenmue today haha.

I can't imagine that this is the thing they've been hyping up - but maybe it is πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Suppose we'll have to wait and see what happens in the coming days.

Incoming picture of Trip Hawkins munching on some fruit :LOL:

While I don't think an apple + banana is a confirmation of S4, I all the more so think someone joining their team isn't what they would've meant if they intentionally uploaded that image for the major announcement tease. We all need to take a breath! :p

(Edit: ditto 2x, esp. given the previous post)

Second edit-- wait a minute...

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 09.21.14.png

Well even though they already confirmed it wasn't their big announcement

It was pretty evident. No one teases as a big major announcement the fact that an old 68 years dude that's been only semi-active for the past 10 years is joining as a consultant.

Even though this is great news for them, because Trip Hawkins is definitely someone who understands the business like few does and has many relations and connections in the business

I've been offline since the 5th anime episode and have to do some major catch-up in that regard. What's going on with 110? Who are they? Is there any real movement to them having a hand in IVs development? I'm out of the loop.

But you know what would be bigger?? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

200.gif

Once again, they were quick to set the record straight here.

Meanwhile, they still haven’t addressed the Shenmue 4 rumours.
Exactly quick to speak on this but not on the rumours which are linked to their company. If that was a genuine lie you want to stop it in its tracks before it gained any traction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back