110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I believe they'll use : Money made from Shenmue 3. Money made from the Anime. Investors (110 ?), maybe an exclusivity deal with Sony or Epic Games, or a deal with Microsoft so the game is Day One on the Gamepass.

They may also get a boost from Sega also. Shenmue is making money again I can't imagine Sega turning there noses up to money. Also maybe part of that 20M is to pay Sega for the use of Sega assets. Toy Capsules, Sega likeness, etc.

Arrite people. help. i can bear it anymore. yesterday i went from an existential void, then happiness because it was all fake, then anger again learning wicked Kenzo mind spawned it (i skipped post order, knocked out cold) so it was a slow painful triphasic distress.
Kenzo eyes only

And now what? Please i started to read previous pages and read no S4 again... i cant go through it again. What happened? Another Kenzadism? Please that has to be. Sorry rant, dont send me to read .

Don't worry, it's not much.

A Website that took Yu Suzuki "I'll do Shenmue 4 when I get the chance" at the Anime celebration like an announcement that Shenmue 4 isn't being developed.

Don't worry, it's not much.

A Website that took Yu Suzuki "I'll do Shenmue 4 when I get the chance" at the Anime celebration like an announcement that Shenmue 4 isn't being developed.
Thank you very much

When Shenmue 4 gets announced this will be huge for us. Shenmue 3 got alot of criticism in the media and lots of people proclaimed that Shenmue 4 won't happen. By announcing Shenmue 4 it will be a huge F$%& you to haters and critics.
Uh i want this so badly.

Great, now because of the videogameschronicle article,
there are already other gaming websites reposting this 'no current plans for Shenmue 4" news.
Even translated into other languages

View attachment 15388

Hey, at least when it is announced (yes, I'm doubling down on it!), those websites will look very stupid.

there are already other gaming websites reposting this 'no current plans for Shenmue 4" news.

View attachment 15388
Hey, at least when it is announced (yes, I'm doubling down on it!), those websites will look very stupid.
im hemophiliac for christ sake :mad:
Are you referring to my post?
i think is general friendly honk your post is fine. i know im no ShenShun but

View attachment 15388
Hilarious. They're reporting something all of us heard on a live stream days ago like it's news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back