110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hardware shortages will be remedied in next few years" in case WW3 doesn't unleash fully with the actual events. Not trying to make fun at all. I shall say thats the main concern here in Europe, myself this whole teasing helped (stills) a lot to release my mind/evade
You just had to bring up WW3 huh? Want to get your comment deleted?

I bet you all yu suzuki ends up announcing multiple games

Shenmue IV and Shenmue V

o4SfotH.gif

Would be a shame if its not shenmue 4 for real.

You just had to bring up WW3 huh? Want to get your comment deleted?
... Wow! I wasnt trying to start anything :( It occured me, felt anxious, shared with dojo :( That anxiety surpassed my holds If it gets deleted i'll be fine with it, no cries no calling the teacher geez. I really am, with almost daily nightmares, scared to the bone that''s all. I'll try harder to stick on Shenmue from now on, which its what in fact ive been doing since day1 and occupy my mind. If i overworried or even scared someone, please accept my apologies.

Now I am all sad because apples goes faster than bananas as someone said and I just gave any hope on SIV

That apple banana tweet confirms Shenmue 4. The anime finishes in 2 weeks this is not a coincidence. We did it again guys Shenmue 4 is a reality and its probably already been in development heavily.
The only thing that makes doubt an eventual Shenmue 4 announcement is the "fasten your seatbelt",
on top of yu san talking about wanting to make a new racing game on the 110 industries video last year.
The fruit is what makes me believe here.
But again. It could e a refference to a Yu Suzuki game in a more general sense .
Shenmue fanbase is not that small so ofc they want to grab attention if they are infact working with yu san.

The fruit is what makes me believe here.
Oh my LOL XD
I wont be expecting it for S4 but, lets supose it gets continued til S5. Chances of returning to Japan because CYM taking over Master Chen business? I want to get into that cinema at Dobuita
Then the story arc becomes Yakuza Zero: Shenmue and done! "brought to wider audiences"

OK, bare with me here.

Hanna (@Araviel) just posted this from one of the 110 Industries CEO's twitter page:-

In a group chat, @24Nathan joked and said that that view could be from the new YSnet Offices which would imply that the 110 Industries CEO could be in their offices lol. So I did a little bit of Googling and with some help from Google Lens, I think he might actually be correct ... :D

With google lens, I focused on the most distinct high rise building, which turns the result of Taiyo Seimei Shinagawa building:-
1650491654074.png
If you google maps this, it turns out to be the correct location (and thus building) as you can verify it with the train tracks:-
1650491684532.png
I recently recall that someone found the new YSnet office address, and posted it on Reddit. After throwing that into google maps you can see that YSnets new building is located somewhere in the same exact location:-
1650492066389.png

I haven't managed to narrow down the exact building yet, so could use some help there, but it should be extremely close. If we have worked this one out, that is fucking madness!!!

Edit:-
Looks like the CEO might be staying at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel N Tower, which is where the picture was taken from? This would line up with the perspective of the Taiyo Seimei building image :D
1650492484162.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back