110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, where is the red circle (believe that's the actual office) in relation to the rail yard in the picture @ShenSun posted? You'll see the hotel @ShenSun references is quite close, so there's something to that for sure. I'm not quite sure I'm good enough with maps/Google to orient myself like you geniuses have.

oh man i think the link actually lets you walk around the building, when you click the little yellow dude

Last edited:
WTF have I walked in on lol
Now we all share the same banana. I feel we all being banana brothers/partners here. Is like having a part of you inside of me and at the same time a part of me in every of you. It makes me cry... its a hard thing to swallow. Deep inside me i feel it cmin,
Shenmue4

carlito-carlito-wwe.gif

To break up the banana memes, here's a minor discovery for you all; YsNet has expanded sometime between March 2020 and May 2021 - now occupying two floors of the building instead of one.

Proof via Google Street view:

March 2020

ysnet_mar2021ilkkv.png

May 2021

ysnet_may2021r4jk3.png
Dude, I've spent MONTHS trying to get something out of knowing that address and here you come in and blow me away in a few minutes. What did I do wrong!?

I focused more on searching job listings for stuff like UE4 and UE5 in the area, I guess! I'll bet they're not even openly recruiting...

To break up the banana memes, here's a minor discovery for you all; YsNet has expanded sometime between March 2020 and May 2021 - now occupying two floors of the building instead of one.
Wow, very interesting. We knew they were clearly keeping the lights on somehow, but actively expanding as well?! That is very exciting to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back