110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Shenmue 3 Twitter is run by YSNET, right? They'd probably just change that for Shenmue 4 if they were going to tweet. Unless the publisher would start a separate one but I don't think they even have for Wanted: Dead yet.

I'd just like to tinfoil another musing that I've noticed--

We all know about the major talking points(the likes, the teases, the undisputed articles, etc.) but in my perusal of Twitter over the last few days, I've seen quite a few folks talking about Shenmue, several of them with blue checkmark and some the Dojo had already stumbled upon.

Nothing regarding the rumors of IV per se, but talking about playing the series, wanting to replay it, why it is an important piece of gaming history, etc.

It could be simply due to the influence of the animation bringing it back in, but I find it interesting there's so much chatter amongst the gaming/journalist areas about it again, considering the possibility of good news within the next week or so.

We shall see and again its just something I noticed. Lots of folks talking about it again.

This whole thread :ROFLMAO:

literally-grasping-at-straws-reaching.gif

I'd just like to tinfoil another musing that I've noticed--

We all know about the major talking points(the likes, the teases, the undisputed articles, etc.) but in my perusal of Twitter over the last few days, I've seen quite a few folks talking about Shenmue, several of them with blue checkmark and some the Dojo had already stumbled upon.

Nothing regarding the rumors of IV per se, but talking about playing the series, wanting to replay it, why it is an important piece of gaming history, etc.

It could be simply due to the influence of the animation bringing it back in, but I find it interesting there's so much chatter amongst the gaming/journalist areas about it again, considering the possibility of good news within the next week or so.

We shall see and again its just something I noticed. Lots of folks talking about it again.
Very well put.
Together with the event at Japan, and the shenmue anime s1 coming to a close, seems like the right moment for something to happen. But again, we have to be conscious that nothing could happen at all lol.

The only meaningful thing in the last 40 pages is Corey’s tweet saying “I don’t know” to the Shenmue rumor. I feel like he would have said “They haven’t contacted me about anything” if he didn’t know anything. Mainly because he is an official source even if his knowledge may be limited.

Just watching a Lets Play of Shenmue III to bridge the time for an "announcement" (the emphasis is on -> "" )

Chocked me up a little bit. How time passes by and we are still in love with that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back