110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is literally no need to pardon yourself from the thread my dude. There's potentially big news in the air, let's not spoil what could be another big accomplishment for you, me and this entire community. Initially I was skeptical of his first comment post because there's a lot of insiders that you can't honestly trust nowadays, but after doing some research and reaching out to him his a humble person, his intentions are good and his heart is in the right place like all of us. Obviously his not apart of a possible 4th game but should this 4th game not recoup for whatever reasons, his voluntarily going to look at how we can finish it if there's no other way or possible route, like an insurance policy for everyone who wants to see this through to the end. Let's not bicker or argue this could be a happy time for everyone involved that the story might be actually going on with a bigger scope, bigger budget in a bigger game. Let's stick together and see whats coming as a collective unit and if it's great news in a couple weeks party's and sailors for everyone and if that don't tickle your fancy as many apples and bananas you can all eat. ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช

Last edited:
Yeah... i agree. Shenmue team racing directed by Yu Suzuki, i would like to see this game. ๐Ÿ˜ All our favorite Shenmue characters eating and throwing banana, apple, and of course don't forget about tomato, carrot, orange, lots of garlic and of course soda, ah... good.

Revenge mode, VS mode, Online mode, the player will be able to do martial arts moves when near other players, beautiful race tracks of Yokosuka, Hong Kong, Kowloon, Bailu Village and much more, all characters in chibi style, lovely and cute. ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅ•๐ŸŠ๐Ÿง„
๐Ÿฅค

I will play this game so much, please make my dream come true. ๐Ÿ˜

1650456715694.png

Lol, people would flip outโ€ฆ in a bad way. But itโ€™d still be cool. I remember when Metroid finally โ€œcame backโ€ as a multiplayer FPS on the 3DSโ€ฆ

I'd be down for a racer with the 'mue license; having specific characters in specific vehicles would be weird (since only Ryo and Joy are shown operating vehicles), but that would be a ton of fun :D

I agree, the fact that Yu Suzuki continue to make games is beautiful, as far i remember Yu Suzuki even said he want to make another Space Harrier, i think it was in the latest interview with Yu Suzuki.

i will support YS NET games, i'm looking forward for the next games of YS NET even if is not a Shenmue game, but of course one of the games i would like to see is Shenmue IV, and Virtua Fighter 6, maybe Yu Suzuki working with SEGA for VF 6, that would be really nice.

About my other post is not a joke, i really want to see a Shenmue racing game with chibi style characters. โค๏ธ

As long as Shenmue is completed first, I don't mind the other games. But, that's just my feeling. As stated before.

These posts from them regarding their game Wanted: Dead are also from this past week, so wouldn't surprise me if the announcement is just about that, lol.

qRysyEy.png

sVzrHae.png

Social media department was like, what image can we post so nobody can link it to Shenmue in any fucking way possible? Let's just stick an apple and banana on the post, that'll remove any link to Shenmue.

The next day: Ah fuck...

I farted in the you arcade and got a hi-score one time.

These posts from them regarding their game Wanted: Dead are also from this past week, so wouldn't surprise me if the announcement is just about that, lol.

qRysyEy.png

sVzrHae.png

Social media department was like, what image can we post so nobody can link it to Shenmue in any fucking way possible? Let's just stick an apple and banana on the post, that'll remove any link to Shenmue.

The next day: Ah fuck...
Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m worried out, maybe they are just marketing the game that, you know, is already announced and being marketed lol. Iโ€™m hoping with everything Iโ€™ve got for Shenmue IV though

Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m worried out, maybe they are just marketing the game that, you know, is already announced and being marketed lol. Iโ€™m hoping with everything Iโ€™ve got for Shenmue IV though
I totally understand your concerns and its normal anyone having mixed feelings about tweets like that. but its not also logical for a game company to keep marketing their titles? They arent simply putting all "eggs" in S4 basket, i would do same.
Wanted doesn't have 110ind asfaik with such a secretive business partner as Yu. I think he is the ultimate greenlighter and thats it

Hmmmmm
Well I think Lan Di would have the black car or a helicopter car converter lol

Ren springs to me like a biker though all jokes aside (remember in shenmue 2 he jumped straight on joys motorcycle) no dirty jokes about that either ya hear!? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back