110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a lil bit of topic but has anyone here become addicted to this kinds of videos from Japan?
This is so freaking cool.
I Get so immersed by this videos sometimes. Makes me wish I lived in Japan.
Japan feels so cozy.
A lot of shenmue vibes for sure.
watch if you're stressed. will calm you down, and you'll think you just went to japan for a bit.

These vids are my jam. Very relaxing. Exactly how I'd imagine a Shenmue or a Yakuza game made in the 2050s would look like.

The music playing in YS NET offices 24/7:
2211ebcbcc91f24c9e416d82cb777b8b9dcefbc4.gifv

I can't believe it's only been 3 or 4 days since the infamous banana tweet.
These "couple of weeks" are starting to feel like a fucking century
They always say when you're looking forward to something time just drags. Plus there's so much excitement but also uncertainty with 110 that noone knows what's exactly going to happen, I keep going back every few hour just to see if anything has been updated, because if it's what we're hoping for I definitely don't want to miss it.

Place your bets ladies and gents

I'm guessing either Shenmue 4 and another Yu Suzuki game

or

Multiple Shenmue projects
Dude u have to chose only one thing.
You're not going to be wrong if u place bets in every possible scenario lol
I do like that sweet shenmue 4 hopium.
But I'm going for a Yu Suzuki racing game.
That's my bet

Place your bets ladies and gents

I'm guessing either Shenmue 4 and another Yu Suzuki game

or

Multiple Shenmue projects
I'm saying shenmue 4. Everything leading up to this has been to coincidental...soo I'm going with my gut and saying it's going to be shenmue 4.🤞🤞🤞

I'm pretty much still 50/50 between Shenmue IV and Red Goes Faster, with an obvious preference for S4.

Trying to remain sceptical and not get my hopes up too much but those FUCKING FRUIT BABYYY 🍌🍎👀
I don't see what fruit would have to do with red goes faster that's what makes me go with IV. Just because they were so prominent in each of Ryo's staying places in S3.

I don't see what fruit would have to do with red goes faster that's what makes me go with IV.
I don’t really see what fruit has to do with Shenmue, if I’m honest. I mean, sure, Shenmue 3 has fruit in it, but it also has a million and one other things. Prior to the “big announcement” tweet, would anybody here have answered “fruit” if asked to name ten things that they associate with Shenmue? I think not. Now if they’d posted a picture of garlic…

I don’t really see what fruit has to do with Shenmue, if I’m honest. I mean, sure, Shenmue 3 has fruit in it, but it also has a million and one other things. Prior to the “big announcement” tweet, would anybody here have answered “fruit” if asked to name ten things that they associate with Shenmue? I think not. Now if they’d posted a picture of garlic…
They couldn't post a forklift, capsule, martial arts, dragons or pheonix's they all would of been way too obvious, they might not of liked the idea of posting garlic maybe they are fruity people lol healthy foods over stinky ones 🤣

Well, I think we can at least be fairly certain 110 is doing something with Ys Net, who appear to be very much in business. Perhaps they didn’t realize how badly the fans wanted them to release Shenmue IV on Ys Net’s behalf ‘til recently, or maybe Ys Net are the “legendary Japanese” company 110 wants to heavily invest in. We will see…

Makes you wonder why and how they expanded just like that for initially a small studio, It's definitely peaked my interest and my curiousity. The next couple of weeks are going to be an eternity. 🙈⏳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back