A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Latest situation following the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter update. A mini surge!

Screenshot_20180810-090813.png

35k goal hit. Making of Shenmue 3 documentary will be included! Well done all. Congratulations to Adam and the team.Screenshot_20180810-122508.png

Wow, great move by YS Net with the update. This boost is not only good for us, the fans, but seeing that Fauxpop documentaries ends up being released in digital platform such as Netflix, if this documentary got the same treatment than the He-Man one it will generate interest in the franchise on the general audience. Congrats @Adam0

Wow, great move by YS Net with the update. This boost is not only good for us, the fans, but seeing that Fauxpop documentaries ends up being released in digital platform such as Netflix, if this documentary got the same treatment than the He-Man one it will generate interest in the franchise on the general audience. Congrats @Adam0

Yep, and it could very well be nominated for documentary awards.

Could be bigger than we think...

See, I knew this wasn't reaching its potential and wasn't getting the attention it needed! I'm so glad it finally is. Congrats to Adam and everyone working on this, you guys deserve it!

That's superb

Looks like putting the film into the Kickstarter update email for S3 did the job! So glad all the stretch goals have been "mastered" ;) and so happy for all the people working on the documentary. The Shenmue family is proud of you, Adam!

Last edited:
You guys still have more than half a month to go. After what we achieved so far, the possibilities with the time are limitless. I look forward to the finished project based on your allocated funds and I am preparing my video based on the $149 pledge.

You guys still have more than half a month to go. After what we achieved so far, the possibilities with the time are limitless. I look forward to the finished project based on your allocated funds and I am preparing my video based on the $149 pledge.

They have less than half a month? It's 12 days... 11 in a few hours.

But yeah, today has been an amazing day for this project. I'm so happy to see it smash through the final stretch goal and get past it with ease. The final product will be awesome.

Back