Achievements - Freeloader

I am trying to get all Achievements it seems the freeloader one (where you buy the guy a drink) I messed up as although I said yes I got distracted and he never chose a drink

Will I get a second chance on this? Or do I need to start again

Also I note the 25 capsules and 50 capsules are new unique ones rather than simply buying them so can end up costing a lot more

I am trying to get all Achievements it seems the freeloader one (where you buy the guy a drink) I messed up as although I said yes I got distracted and he never chose a drink

Also I note the 25 capsules and 50 capsules are new unique ones rather than simply buying them so can end up costing a lot more

I don't believe you get another shot, but I'm not 100% sure. He asks you to choose for him, so I gave him Jet Cola, a Bell Wood's Drinkā„¢.

He will be at the vending machine a few more times during the story. He is usually pretty annoying in a playthrough because of it.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) you will get another chance to buy Wang a drink! Just keep running past the drinks machine and he'll show up one day.

Whether it triggers the achievement after declining the invitation first time round is another question!

Back