All Battle Rally Rewards, Chobu Locations & Tiers

If you look at your Battle Rally courses you will see tiny little stars above the number of the course you are selecting. The game wants you to get a high score with each character on each course. Maybe there is something extra to unlock if you high score them all with the three. I've been a Ren loyalist and I just notice this.

And I want to say thank you for your guides, your video “All 120 Bailu Chan” helped me a lot.

I noticed they took Ryos moves and gave some of them to the other characters like his jumping spin kicks are given to Wei for example. However, I honestly think Ryo is the best character to use for these modes just because of his square square x move(cant remember the name of that kick) alone is so strong and quick to follow up with another move. I am able to get top scores with ryo on all the levels by a mile away compared to the other characters. I got 81,600 as Ryo in the last stage. Some enemies you wont be able to KO them one hit but ill start with that move followed by other moves that keep stealing their turn away until they go down. I used his square,square,X followed by either elbow assault, breakout, or any other moves depending really on who im fighting (low health guys go down with 1 hit with square square x, mid health guys go down with 1 square square x followed by breakout or elbow assault, etc)

Oh my god, gameplay discussion, I love you! I can't wait to try out your suggestions. I love being proved wrong. I easily got high scores for Zhen and Ren, but struggled with the last four courses with Ryo. Going to try out your tips now and make adjustments to the tier list if necessary! This is exciting! :D

Edit: Wow this definitely works! In terms of mixing up your gameplay it's pretty boring! But it works... with that said higher scores are possible with better move coverage... IE knocking out two enemies at once is hard to do, but it is achievable. And I think there are faster moves to defeat red enemies with since they only take one hard hit.

Last edited:
Did they increase the price of three kingdom books?
Yes. RIP exploit.
Yesterday I bought 500 of each, gonna buy more before accepting it
I think most people will pleased with this DLC overall. It's fun, more than I expected and I kind of hope for additional courses in the future. Maybe some in Niaowu
I would love a battle rally on Niaowu too or even fotklift races

Oh my god, gameplay discussion, I love you! I can't wait to try out your suggestions. I love being proved wrong. I easily got high scores for Zhen and Ren, but struggled with the last four courses with Ryo. Going to try out your tips now and make adjustments to the tier list if necessary! This is exciting! :D

Edit: Wow this definitely works! In terms of mixing up your gameplay it's pretty boring! But it works... with that said higher scores are possible with better move coverage... IE knocking out two enemies at once is hard to do, but it is achievable. And I think there are faster moves to defeat red enemies with since they only take one hard hit.

I agree spamming that one move gets repetitive and boring but its the only move you really need if youre still trying to get 1st place in all courses. I usually mix that move up with L2+square,triangle or L2+x,square since theyre fast and high damaging moves. Certain bosses and enemies can't be spammed and you will need to dodge/block but for the most part most enemies can be beaten with a certain mix up after the square square x kick. square triangle triangle is also great. When there are multiple enemies together (low health guys) Tornado kick can knock them out in one execution. I haven't tried Zhen or Ren as much as Ryo, despite some moves being taken away from him I was able to figure out how his playstyle would work in this mode. Maybe there are certain moves in both characters that have higher damage moves that perform a lot faster than Ryo.

Already finished Bali chan hunt, I did need to reference @BlueMue video once for once I just couldn’t find. I have final two courses to get top ranking in.

I have to say I’m enjoying this much more than I would imagine. It’s certainly fun little distraction.

Got all B-Chan's - Finished 1st in all courses with Ryo. Just noticed how you must finish first with all the charas. Lol ok ok ok ok.... Stayed up all night with this so leaving it for now.

If anyone is struggling on PS4 and just wants to get through it then max your stats, select Ryo, when race starts select Elbow Assault with L1 then spam R2 near your bad guy of course. You will one shot the reds and usually take most out in three/four hits. For bosses/groups use Breakout. If you get ganged up on use Sliding Slant to escape. I was getting frustrated with it until I worked this out.

Not tried other charas properly but did quite well with Ren on first/second course.

Really addictive this...

I just unlocked Chobu Chan and my god does he suck!. His health is so low and his moves are not very good either! lol it's what I expected though from a joke/troll character... he is very cute and funny to play as though lol.

Back