Amazon Shipping Delay

Feel slightly gaslighted by Amazon ? Caved in, bought the digital copy, got home, started playing and BAM, "your game has been delivered". Huh? I was just looking for sailors, what do you mean? And there it was, in my mail box. Crisp, gorgeous, and three hours too late. Meh, was going to get the digi anyways (sales sales sales). Now there'll be a poster in my office come Monday ?image.jpeg

I got my Amazon copies two nights ago, but it seems the game disc got dislodged (I hear it falling around in the case). I'm gonna try to return this one to Gamestop where I bought my other copy.

Feel slightly gaslighted by Amazon ? Caved in, bought the digital copy, got home, started playing and BAM, "your game has been delivered". Huh? I was just looking for sailors, what do you mean? And there it was, in my mail box. Crisp, gorgeous, and three hours too late. Meh, was going to get the digi anyways (sales sales sales). Now there'll be a poster in my office come Monday ?
Nice that it arrived this week at least but kind of bad timing. It sounds a bit like what happened with my order. The order status updated to show that it got shipped and had arrived at a new location. But it was just their distribution center when I checked. Then after that it suddenly just arrived the next day.
@Your Boy Leroy I hate it when that happens. Would it be possible to return that one to another store? Here they scan and check the serial number as far as I know.

Last edited:
Finall got my amazon order tonight, techncially a day earlier than their initial Aug 25 expected delivery. Accidentally ordered two, and one of them was disc-loose inside, so I'm returning that one haha.

Then, the other copy has two small dents on the case; pin sized, close together as if a stapler impression somehow (???). Oh well, this one and the shelf display copy I got from a walk-in sale at one of my Gamestop locations will be my gift copies.

Everything fine here. I pre-ordered my copy in May and when I got home from work on Tuesday, it was in my mailbox. I only do two or three orders per year on Amazon and I chose the basic free shipping option. No room for complaints.

Back