Boat DLC

Do they usually sell DLC without disclosing its contents? I bought whatever is on the PS4 marketplace, but I found that kind of strange. I think it should've been listed as a preorder.

Do they usually sell DLC without disclosing its contents? I bought whatever is on the PS4 marketplace, but I found that kind of strange. I think it should've been listed as a preorder.

Yes, for all games the Season pass is usually very vague. Of course the single DLCs then will be complete with all info.

I wonder if we'll get to enter that house near the top of Niaowu that's inaccessible due to a metal fence blocking the path.

You can even see the interior is modelled...

There are a few buildings with doors on ground level that are not current accessible. One that comes to mind is right by the Buddha shop on Vendor Avenue, before the path turns to grass and dirt down by the docks.

The game files already have a bunch of unused music tracks that may give clues about the DLCs.
Among them are some that mention these minigames:

- RC Forklift Race
- RC Boat
- Cow Balloon

We already saw a screenshot of the RC Forklift, so there is a possibility of it being introduced now.
Nice how did you get into the files?

Back