Boss of Red Snakes, Final Boss, Can't beat.............Ugh.

I have to wait about 4 hours until im off work to down this mothereffer. I will post when I defeat. I have renewed resolve. dodge dodge dodge.... tiger palm.

Depends what difficulty u on.I would definately max king fu out if your on nightmare difficulty.Its a grind but really helps)
at this point id be happy to beat it on the easiest difficulty, I plan on multiple playthroughs of course. I have been on normal all game.

at this point id be happy to beat it on the easiest difficulty, I plan on multiple playthroughs of course. I have been on normal all game.
Think I could down him on easy with full health? Maybe im old and have lost my touch but the other Shenmue games were easy for me.

Any last minute tips? My destiny is approaching, only an hour and half and im off work to down this guy.

I beat the boss and the game after work yesterday. Thanks everyone for their help with this. The dodging back was the key, I hast had to keep tapping the stick with my right hand, a weird way to hold the controller. I will say it was an epic last battle for me. I am 31 years old and I was screaming in my living room. I think Shenmue 3 delivered on what I was hoping for. My only complaint at all in the game, I am a hardcore Shenmue fan, was the lack of NPCs in the second area. I am not mad about it and overall I think it was a beautiful game. It did sadden me some though to know this game was on a tight budget. This epic game deserves unlimited resources. It is art.

Back