Can you change Shenhua's clothes? Are there clothes similar to her original outfit?

I'm about to play Shenmue 3; one of the first things I want to do is change Shenhua's outfit to something resembling her original outfit from the original games.

Firstly, can you change her clothes? And are there a lot of clothing options for her (without paying extra for DLC)? Are any of them similar to her original outfit? Can you customise her top, bottom, shoes, like you can with Ryo or is it just one set for her? And roughly, how many hours in will I be able to buy clothes for her?

Thanks in advance!

I'm about to play Shenmue 3; one of the first things I want to do is change Shenhua's outfit to something resembling her original outfit from the original games.

Firstly, can you change her clothes? And are there a lot of clothing options for her (without paying extra for DLC)? Are any of them similar to her original outfit? Can you customise her top, bottom, shoes, like you can with Ryo or is it just one set for her? And roughly, how many hours in will I be able to buy clothes for her?

Thanks in advance!

you can't change her clothes in the main game. Supposedly we will be able to do it in the DLC, but I'm not aware of the details on that.

Really? Well that's a disappointment. Any ETA on when that DLC will be available?

I'm glad I got the PC version then; hopefully we can get some free clothing options for her (and Ryo) via mods.

I was wondering why the dress is even available at all. So expensive and you cant even put her or Ryo in them.

I want this for option DLC outfit for Ryo:

A white kung fu T-shirt. You know the ones in those old kung fu movies where they were white but they had a three button lapel with no collar. With the traditional navy blue kung fu pants with the tie around sash (the baggy kind Bruce Lee wore with the tapered ankle with the white socks and black kung fu slippers.

I found this screenshot but it's likely a PC mod:
1575223124-image.jpg

Its not really a mod, the guy said you can find this outfit already in the Shenmue 3 game files
and you just have to activate it, so its not fan made.
Maybe its one of the DLC things or its a leftover design. We still dont know the whole content of the season pass.

Last edited:
Back