Hi all can not seem to find the following capsule machines in naiowu
Which are
Radio set
Hat set
Instrument set
Key set
Car set 2
Television set
And the chair set machine can someone point me in the right direction as I cannot seem to find these machines for the life of me

Radio/Television are both behind the pawn shop where promenade & vendor street crosses.
Car set 2 and (I believe) the Hats are behind the prize exchange in new paradise.
I heard Key set is past Niaowu (after boat) but can't confirm as I'm not there yet.

Forgot where the Instrument set was, but if I have to take a wild guess: try inside the pharmacy at the very end of the promenade.

There were some machines inside some of the restaurants and buildings, but you can get every set in Niaowu apart from the key set.

Found all ther others sets now so does anyone know where the key capsule machine is and for the capsule hero trophy do u have to collect those peoples pictures capsules in that shrine??

Found all ther others sets now so does anyone know where the key capsule machine is and for the capsule hero trophy do u have to collect those peoples pictures capsules in that shrine??
This question has already been answered 3 times now. You find it after leaving Niaowu (it’s outside the pawn shop which can’t be missed). You don’t need the Save Shenmue capsules for the trophy.

Back