Autobot
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Super Mario Party
Nintendo Friend Code
SW-3502-0387-6323

This looks promising. I cannot wait.

I'm looking forward to it! I mean, I was probably going to see it regardless because at this point I'm in on the Marvel train. But it still had enough to make me interested to see the film when it finally comes out.

Would have loved a bit more cosmic sizzle to the trailer, just a tiny bit more. But I guess that's what second trailers are for. Brie Larson kicking butt as per usual, and the suit looks great!

Set in the 90's, She is insanely overpowered but its ok kids we didn't need her till Thanos won .. :rolleyes:

90s will forever be the greatest decade.

Sorry , the best music , TV shows, Cartoons, Movies , and videogame...(locations) were from the best decade the 80's
I suspect they would have gone with the 80's but everyones doin that , so they chose the 90's
Movies and TV shows that also include 'time travel' make everything pointless.. unless thanos makes a brand new universe to reboot it all .. blegh

Mate, it's a comic book film. And does that mean Doctor Strange was pointless? Or the Terminator films for that matter? How about Interstellar?

Also, nowt was better than the 90s, but as you're from Wales, I assume you're yet to experience it ?

Mate, it's a comic book film. And does that mean Doctor Strange was pointless? Or the Terminator films for that matter? How about Interstellar?
Also, nowt was better than the 90s, but as you're from Wales, I assume you're yet to experience it ?

Well they say its about the Journey, not the destination and yes its all just Fiction and not something to get all 'Factual' about, Its just that Marvel have raised all the stakes to such a degree that I cant really get excited about yet another movie that has so much CGI it might as well be a videogame, with a savegame and restart function.

also no-need to get all 'Nationalist' about it .. because my 'Location' is Wales doesnt mean I grew up there, I experienced the 90's 'Near Liverpool' and dont have fond memories of it, the 80's was a decade of Diapers, He-man, TMNT, Sweets with 500% more sugar and New... Wave.. Synth

Sam & Max Byond Time & Space was good though
... but what happened to the revival of Telltales point n Click series .. oh Comic Book Franchises that turned every pointless action into an 'Argument Simulator' The best thing that came out of the 90's was Monkey Island .. nuff said

Sam & Max Byond Time & Space was good though
... but what happened to the revival of Telltales point n Click series .. oh Comic Book Franchises that turned every pointless action into an 'Argument Simulator' The best thing that came out of the 90's was Monkey Island .. nuff said

I hear there was this Dreamcast game that came out in the 90s too, called "Benmule" or something like that.

Well this looks about as bland as a superhero movie can be. Funny how everyone is hyped up for Captain Marvel when seriously no one ever gave a shit about her/him in the comics (she really ought to be Ms. Marvel, but I guess directly identifying gender in her name would be sexist or... something). I'm not saying it'll be bad (it's a Marvel movie, so it'll probably be fun at the very least), I just think it's funny that somehow they've gotten people to make a big deal out of a character that almost no one would ever name if you asked them about their favorite superheroes.

And the 90s were better than the 80s.
Batman The Animated Series beats all of your He-Man and Thundercats and whatever other shit shows were just commercials for toys.

I hear there was this Dreamcast game that came out in the 90s too, called "Benmule" or something like that.
October 14, 1999 (EU) - You can't call the last few months of a Decade 'The Decade'

And the 90s were better than the 80s.
Batman The Animated Series beats all of your He-Man and Thundercats and whatever other shit shows were just commercials for toys.
Yeah , I've never seen a Batman Toy (but narratively Batman was better .. It just wasnt Gay enough) Wish they would make a Batman Beyond Live Action movie. (Not the Jokers running DC right now though)

Anyway I am mostly joking saying anything is the best or the worst anything is all subjective and of only real importance to your own personal experience and how nostaliga warps the memorys and logic centers of everyones brian griffin

October 14, 1999 (EU) - You can't call the last few months of a Decade 'The Decade'

You can't call a period of any few months within a decade "the decade". "The decade" in question is a period of ten years between January 1st, 1990 and December 31st, 1999, between which the date you mention falls. ;)

Near Liverpool? My god you've had a rough time, no wonder you don't like the 90s! ?

I think it looks good. Might be another "bland superhero movie", but it does belong in that whole "entertainment" category humans like, correct? No need to be a stick in the mud. Don't like it? Don't watch it.

Back