Carrying over your Shenmue 3 save?

Rakim

なんまいだー
Whats everyone's opinion on them starting this tradition back up if another game is made?

Would you even want to? What purpose would it serve? What would you like to carry over?

Whats everyone's opinion on them starting this tradition back up if another game is made?

Would you even want to? What purpose would it serve? What would you like to carry over?

All the training I did for one inch punch hopefully isnt for nothing. I'd love to have all the moves I bought and leveled up from III transfered to IV.

Plus just in case I can save scum some money ahead of time so I can start IV wtih about 500K :)

Lol, if they do save transfer again, except some little kid to nick your bag so you lose all your money. Given that, on console at least, Shenmue 4 will probably be on PS5, it might make save transfer a little bit more tricky. Personally, I'd like to see it happen. The idea of carying over your personal collection of items, training level and move set always appealed to me.

Lol, if they do save transfer again, except some little kid to nick your bag so you lose all your money. Given that, on console at least, Shenmue 4 will probably be on PS5, it might make save transfer a little bit more tricky. Personally, I'd like to see it happen. The idea of carying over your personal collection of items, training level and move set always appealed to me.

Actually that would make it easier imo since PS5 will be backwards compatible

But yeah I could see them doing the Metroid effect (losing all or most of your abilities / money at the start of the game) once again

Not impossible at all - With the Final Fantasy X Remaster on PS3 you could transfer your Save Data over to continue on the PS4 - SO the tech is possible should the game continue on PS5.

Im also hoping we can carry our Shenmue 3 saves to 4 I lwas playing this game from like 9am to 10pm from the 19 to the 28 and I did play some on the 18 I did so much training to Master most techniques and I spend so much time looking for herbs, collecting capsule toys, winning items and making money was much harder. Another thing was the side quest finding an NPC with a yellow question mark icon was not easy. If we get a 4th game which I really want they should make it cross-play on PS4 and PS5.

Im also hoping we can carry our Shenmue 3 saves to 4 I lwas playing this game from like 9am to 10pm from the 19 to the 28 and I did play some on the 18 I did so much training to Master most techniques and I spend so much time looking for herbs, collecting capsule toys, winning items and making money was much harder. Another thing was the side quest finding an NPC with a yellow question mark icon was not easy. If we get a 4th game which I really want they should make it cross-play on PS4 and PS5.
Either that or they will add the main things needed and you will start with in S4. I am not too bothered tbh.

It would be sorta messed up to be able to transfer your save from S1 and S2, and also from S3 to S4... but not from S2 to S3?

Back