Castle “Hidden Area”

Yeah, if you go off the beaten path , you can find a lot more herbs for new game plus. I found that on my second run through the castle end sequence. I thought everynody knew that already.

I’ve only done one complete playthrough but first time I completely missed this area and only noticed it when watching @Peter playthrough.

Yeah but you don'thave to redo a complete playthrough to do the ending, just have a save before the ending and repeat rhat checkpoint. I have avout 15 save games on my Ps4 so I saved before every major fight. Ive only done a complete playthrough of Shenmue III once, but did the ending about 15 times. Fun stuff. Good times. You can tell they want you to do new game plus, hence all the herbs in that spot, and all the plates you keep at Niaowu castle.

Last edited:
Yeah but you don'thave to redo a complete playthrough to do the ending, jyst have a save before the ending and repeat rhat checkpoint. I have avout 15 save games on my Ps4 so I saved before every major fight. Ive only done a complete playthrough if Shenmue III once, but did the ending about 15 times. Fun stuff. Good times. You can tell they want you to do new game plus, hence all the herbs in that spot, and all the plates you keep at Niaowu castle.

Yeah I’m with you there. Have got all 30 saves slots on the PS4 taken. Having said that I’ve played the game in its entirety twice so far.

Back