Chatting with Shenhua might be my favourite thing in the game thus far...

I'm guessing you need to be home at 7 to do this, as I've done stuff (herbs, gambling, etc.) until 9 and it transports me back... and She doesn't talk to me anymore :(

I try and try to talk, but its all about an early start and cleaning up, so I think I do need to come home earlier.

She is coming into the room to wake me up though, not touching me yet.

I'm guessing you need to be home at 7 to do this, as I've done stuff (herbs, gambling, etc.) until 9 and it transports me back... and She doesn't talk to me anymore :(

I try and try to talk, but its all about an early start and cleaning up, so I think I do need to come home earlier.

She is coming into the room to wake me up though, not touching me yet.

No, you can be home by 9. Just go up and talk to her. Bed time is 11:30pm. So you can talk with her from 9pm until 11:30pm most nights.

Do it...it's worth it. I can't tell if Yu is giving us cryptic hints but my mind is certainly stewing about her even more now after some of her conversations.

I have been! I think I've exhausted all conversations though :(

Ah okay, yeah I think I hit that point as well. I'm close to being done with Bailu and I was wondering "did I exhaust the conversations or is it just a sign that we're about to move on since I'm at that point in the game anyways?"

Trying to delay it and trying to do as much as I can in Bailu before leaving.

Gotcha. I haven't even triggered a Rock Paper Scissors, so I'll definitely pack it in early in order to see if she'll talk more.,

Gotcha. I haven't even triggered a Rock Paper Scissors, so I'll definitely pack it in early in order to see if she'll talk more.,

That's weird....she came out and told me mid talk one night and ever since it's been tied to the Square button as something you can do at will after that.

Could it maybe be tied to the Affinity system in the background? (Yu kept mentioning this Affinity system)....maybe you didn't unlock it? Like I know the more you talk to her, the more she starts waking you up of a morning...so I wonder if there's a meter in the background? The affinity system if you will.

Where are you now story wise? Out of curiosity. Are you towards the end of Bailu?

I am... (trying to remember here)... right! Looking for Sun. Its day one of looking for Sun (talked to Su in late afternoon) and when 7 hit last night, I teleported right back to Shenhuas, which brought it right to 9:00 and when I went to talk to to her, 3 talks were initiated about Sun.

After that, I tried engaging her again and she told me there was an early start tomorrow morning. Engaged her again and she said she had some cleaning up to do.

She came into the room to wake me up, that morning, but still didn't touch me.

I've been SUPER taking my time and now that fishing has opened up, I'm going to try and get all that I can done, before continuing on the story at this point... and I need to get that soccer ball, so I'll be doing sidequests as well; no reason to NOT go home and talk to Shenhua early.

I am... (trying to remember here)... right! Looking for Sun. Its day one of looking for Sun (talked to Su in late afternoon) and when 7 hit last night, I teleported right back to Shenhuas, which brought it right to 9:00 and when I went to talk to to her, 3 talks were initiated about Sun.

After that, I tried engaging her again and she told me there was an early start tomorrow morning. Engaged her again and she said she had some cleaning up to do.

She came into the room to wake me up, that morning, but still didn't touch me.

I've been SUPER taking my time and now that fishing has opened up, I'm going to try and get all that I can done, before continuing on the story at this point... and I need to get that soccer ball, so I'll be doing sidequests as well; no reason to NOT go home and talk to Shenhua early.

That's strange...maybe a bug? Can't really say what's going on there. She only started doing that to me straight after I beat the thugs. Around the time that I figured I was closing in on end game in Bailu. So I gathered either I exhausted her (I talked to her a LOT) or it was getting close to end game in Bailu and it was the games way of nudging me to make story progress.

Weird.

All I did was talk to her over and over again from like 9pm to 11:30pm. Had a ton of conversations with her and somewhere in the middle of it all she introduced me to the latest craze in Bailu being the Rock Paper Scissors game...again, no idea what's going on there. Maybe bug? Maybe something else running in the background we're not seeing? Don't know...that's weird though.

Back