Collector's Edition arrived!

I am waiting for mine in Spain, but I lost track of the delivery at some point don't know why :/

Also received mine today (in the UK). Wasn't expecting it as the tracking hadn't been updated for about a week. I have had 2 normal UK Collectors Editions, but decided to not open them as the LRG one is the same content with the additional of the Dreamcast case. The wait has been killing me, but the mirror, lightbox & Dreamcast case all surpassed my expectations and are awesome!

I'd be interested to see what time people got their orders in and if it has any relation to the limited number lol My order was 4 minutes past when they went on sale (with order number 836828) and I received 4795/5000 :p Not bothered in the slightest, just interested!

Also, has anyone redeemed the DLC code that came on that piece of card? It doesn't say what it is but I haven't got around to making a NA account yet.

I'd be interested to see what time people got their orders in and if it has any relation to the limited number lol My order was 4 minutes past when they went on sale (with order number 836828) and I received 4795/5000 :p Not bothered in the slightest, just interested!

Also, has anyone redeemed the DLC code that came on that piece of card? It doesn't say what it is but I haven't got around to making a NA account yet.
I ordered probably within a few minutes but I don't think it mattered at all. I think it was random.

I don't even have a PS4, let alone a NA account.

I got mine! Yes, i'm curious about the DLC. Can anybody confirm what it actually is?

I got mine! Yes, i'm curious about the DLC. Can anybody confirm what it actually is?
I presumed the day 1 edition stuff but I could be mistaken. I've not checked.

I wonder why so many people have a card #548. What does it mean? I got the same number on the card.

I wonder why so many people have a card #548. What does it mean? I got the same number on the card.

Everyone got that card. They release different numbered cards for different releases, it’s not an edition number.

Everyone got that card. They release different numbered cards for different releases, it’s not an edition number.
Oh so where's the edition number? If there is one.

on the back. Bottom right corner.

there were a total of 5000 made.
Ah mine's still in the packaging like in the pic I posted so i can't see it. Guess i'll have to unwrap the first layer of cellophane.

Back