combat in this game kinda bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me or is it kinda weak?? i havent been playing the game too long but my reaction so far is very underwhelming, the enemy spams attacks, when there are multiple enemies its just a pain overall, blocking seems to be garbage, and i havent been able to dodge anything other than sidesteps in which case htey just continue spamming attack and change directions.. am i doing it wrong? is the combat bad?

is it just me or is it kinda weak?? i havent been playing the game too long but my reaction so far is very underwhelming, the enemy spams attacks, when there are multiple enemies its just a pain overall, blocking seems to be garbage, and i havent been able to dodge anything other than sidesteps in which case htey just continue spamming attack and change directions.. am i doing it wrong? is the combat bad?
The combat takes some getting used to. It’s a step down from the previous games but does improve as you get used to it and level up your stats.

It's certainly less thrilling, but I kind of like how it's now more RPG/Sim-like compared to before. Feels a bit more in line with the rest of the game's presentation that way. Once you get a wide variety of moves under your belt, making different decks that can deal with individual or multiple opponents is kind of fun too.

Or you can just shinbone smash everyone while they're down. That's a good technique too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back