Death Stranding Excitment?

I'm interested, but not excited or hyped. I'm playing S2 now and I'm still very much at the beginning. I only have time to play for two or three hours a week at the moment and I don't want to rush my last playthrough before playing S3.

I hope I am gonna be able to finish S2 soon enough before S3 comes out. I don't have time for Death Stranding at the moment so I'm probably gonna play it next year or the year after. I have amassed a huge backlog of games I still wanna play.

After the last couple of PS4 releases I am interested in for next year, I'll finally have time to catch up on the backlog. Death Stranding is not the only game in line.

I neither exited nor hyped for the game. I will only get and play 2 games for the November release window. That is Shenmue 3 and Jedi the Fallen Order. I am not going to have console with me for the whole month of November so I am not going to be able to Play something before December anyway though.

I mabye try out Death Stranding when It i on Sale for 5 euro in a Point in the more distant future .

But the Moment there are other games that are way more important to me than DS.

Coming to PC in Summer 2020. Mildly more interested now I don't have to find a PS4 to play.

Ohhhhh, I might wait until then. I don’t know if I really have time to play it in November and since I’m falling more and more for my newly built PC over console, I might just wait it out. Pity it couildn’t be day and day on PC though.

I’ve been replaying Metal Gear Solid 2 HD remake recently and its still one of the most risky and brave sequels one could hope to make. While I feel his output has never quite lived up to that release I will definitely get DS after I’m done with Shenmue 3.

Last edited:
I think that trailer looks really cool and I still don't understand all the bitterness I've seen on here regarding this game.

I neither exited nor hyped for the game. I will only get and play 2 games for the November release window. That is Shenmue 3 and Jedi the Fallen Order. I am not going to have console with me for the whole month of November so I am not going to be able to Play something before December anyway though.

I mabye try out Death Stranding when It i on Sale for 5 euro in a Point in the more distant future .

But the Moment there are other games that are way more important to me than DS.
same been away from my ps4 for a while.

"The global review embargo for Death Stranding is 7.01am GMT on Friday November 1."

so i guess tomorrow were see if this game lives up to the hype. . also i will be interested to see what the "bad" elements of the game are(?)

"The global review embargo for Death Stranding is 7.01am GMT on Friday November 1."

so i guess tomorrow were see if this game lives up to the hype. . also i will be interested to see what the "bad" elements of the game are(?)
I know I'm being really pedantic here, but "professional" reviews are really the worst possible metric for whether or not a game lives up to the hype.

lol.

i sort of agree, i know ign and gamespot seem to be the worst when it comes to reviewing games. maybe some of those independent game reviewers on youtube are better?

Spawnwave did a video on Death Stranding. I found this interesting and can agree with the view points from the outside looking in.

Back