Disappointment with the music in certain ways...

I cant stand that area music that the old woman is humming the tune to. First couple of listens it was okay but after its looped 10 times it just grates my brain. Is there anyway to mod the tracks ? If you could swap out that track it would make a big difference for me

That must be the musicians song from Shenmue 2 they decided to use for Bailu village... Yeah pretty terrible. Completely ruined my Bailu village immersion.

That must be the musicians song from Shenmue 2 they decided to use for Bailu village... Yeah pretty terrible. Completely ruined my Bailu village immersion.

Yeah the bailu village square area music. I didnt even click that was in 2, its the pier musician right? It just not my thing at all. What makes it stand out even more is that old ladies store has some kool music playing inside , if it looped properly that is lol.

I had to put off playing the game for the first time because of it, i wasnt in the best mood and wanted to relax but that music drove me crazy hahaaha had to come back to it later on

About the possible use of Earth and Sea and especially regarding the Lan Di fight, here you go, I had to give it a try. Same as I did with Chai and his old music theme.

You also have to take into account that this particular version of Earth and Sea, the "Soundtrack" version or also "Project Berkley" version since it appeared in that old CG trailer that revealed Shenmue in 1998, has yet to be used in-game in any Shenmue title, outside of trailer use (one of the Shenmue III trailers actually uses it).

I cant stand that area music that the old woman is humming the tune to. First couple of listens it was okay but after its looped 10 times it just grates my brain. Is there anyway to mod the tracks ? If you could swap out that track it would make a big difference for me
The music around the verdant bridge is the one I could do without. Just think about the Willy Wonka theme song and it’s even worse.

Back