DLC

When do you think we will see it what do you think it will be about will it fill in or expand on parts of the story

What do we know about the DLC thus far

What do you guys think ?

When do you think we will see it what do you think it will be about will it fill in or expand on parts of the story

What do we know about the DLC thus far

What do you guys think ?

I have no idea. I'm still waiting on Tekken 7 Leroy Jenkins character DLC which was promised for November and here we are at the end of the month and still no blind dreadlocked Wing Chun elderly black man on a mission of revenge DLC character...pfft lyin' ass Harada-san...

Hhmm some of them will be story based and features zhang well I do wonder where and how he fits in i am curious how these will work like will they be quests added within the main game or something separate that play independent of the main game or both

If it's stuff that happens within the main game I suspect it was done and dusted and ment to be there to begin with and they cut it to charge for it later verry unethical practice but not uncommon sadly

Hhmm some of them will be story based and features zhang well I do wonder where and how he fits in i am curious how these will work like will they be quests added within the main game or something separate that play independent of the main game or both

If it's stuff that happens within the main game I suspect it was done and dusted and ment to be there to begin with and they cut it to charge for it later verry unethical practice but not uncommon sadly

The screenshots with Zhang have been around awhile. I'm guessing unfinished content.

DLC wont really add to the story. I think what the fans really wanted was to extend and progress the story, not more minigames. You play those maybe once and that’s it.

Back