Do you know games like Valkyria chronicles/Fire emblem for PC?

I'm playing BattleTech. It's a very immersive turn-based strategy game where you control a small team of mercenaries on mechs. It reminds me VC quite a lot: team management, lot of storytelling and dialogues, lore built around royalty and military plots, permadeath like VC Revolution. It's currently in discount.

Obviously, it has not the charm of Japanese TRPGs and the gameplay is more focused on pseudo-realism and complexity rather than primary fun so it's up to you.

If you used to like Advanced Wars on the Gameboy Advance, and if you don't mind the older style graphics, then I've heard that Wargroove is fantastic.

Overwhelmingly positive on Steam and currently 30% off.

TBS doesn't agree with me at all. But I try my best lol.

Big fan of VC. Ever played Nectaris/Military Madness on TG16/PC Engine? There's a PC build around. Not sure if is official is supported in Win 10 but do a Google search etc etc...

Game Gear/Sega CD Shining Games are amazing and emulate well on PC....

Lost Dimension is on PC and good and if you're willing to emulate games as well, then that opens a whole world for you.

Langrisser series is a must for fans of Shining Force or Fire Emblem.

Front Mission series (mech SRPGs). Tactics Ogre (same style as FFT). Both gritty and amazing series.

Lost Dimension is on PC and good and if you're willing to emulate games as well, then that opens a whole world for you.

Langrisser series is a must for fans of Shining Force or Fire Emblem.

Front Mission series (mech SRPGs). Tactics Ogre (same style as FFT). Both gritty and amazing series.

You trully are the King of Kings

I'll take those two in my steam's wishlist

One of the designers of Fire Emblem, Shouzou Kaga, just released Vestaria Saga I: War of the Scions on Steam.

I personally love Shining Force 3 and the english patch for the scenario 2 and 3 that the fans made is awesome (those 2 parts were never relases on the west). However, being a Sega Saturn the 3d did not age that well.

Back