Do you think Shenmue IV will show up at E3

Will Shenmue IV be announced at E3

• Yes

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 61 88.4%

• Total voters
I have zero faith in anything humanity can provide at the moment but I'll remain optimistic that a 4th will be announced at some point.

I still believe it will be announced at some point in the future but this year and not at gamescom. I would be very suprised if something impactful for gaming is going to happen at Gamescom. So far the so called gaming events were rather boring. Do not think gamescom will change that.

What's even the point of these shows at this point? No one can easily get a next gen console, almost a year after release. I've spent two months trying to get a PS5... I'm at the point where I might even spring for an Xbox X (also impossible).

I know a ton of people own them already, but seriously. This gen is nuts...in a bad way.

For those still waiting on a PS5, I doubt the 4th Shenmue would be exclusive (gen-wise) to it. I'm far more willing to bet it would be on PS4, PS5 and PC. No way the publisher would miss out on an install base of 120 million units on a more niche series.

Regardless of that, don't feel like you're missing out because you don't have a PS5. There's maybe 5 exclusive games on it after a year thus far and none are really up my alley. There's almost no point in owning any of the next systems yet. The only upgrade I feel I got was load times. Everything I'm playing is also on PS4 or even the PS4 versions.

... The only upgrade I feel I got was load times. Everything I'm playing is also on PS4 or even the PS4 versions.

Regardless of the scarcity, I'm always a mid-gen adopter so do what I did and upgrade to a SATAIII SSD in your PS4. So fucking good!

The next gen has not even started yet. console gaming turned into pc game. The current gen playstation and Xbox can be compared with a better graphics cards.Nothing less. Nothing more. You play the same games the other people with their ancient hardware do they look just a bit better. But no unique experiences out there yet and there probably also never will be. At least not before 2023. I am glad I got my ps5 to get rid of my ancient 2013 ps4 but it just feels like a better pc. A replacement I had to get because of aging hardware but it does not feel like a real next gen console. A console with unique games you can only play there and nothing else.

But well these days are gone forever. Gaming has changed.

It took my best friend 9 months(of us *both* trying) to secure his PS5.

It's absolutely ridiculous how fast they are gone, even now. He was trying for even the high-priced bundles and failing.

I find it's luck based as well as some stores having better methods for it.

I've picked up a couple for friends on GAME UK and it was generally very smooth. The queue system worked and I only had issues paying once.

I follow a stock checker discord and its really damn good. I'd recommend for anyone wanting a PS5 or GPU

Well…that Gamescom show was total wank.

RIP F.R.E.E. Guy. :crying:

Back